NEW YORK, Dec. 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ALM, a leading provider of news and business information to the legal and real estate industries, today announced that it has partnered with Greenfield/Belser, the national leader in law firm branding, to create Market Opps, fully integrated marketing services campaigns for law firms.
"Market Opps offers three distinct campaign packages with strategy and marketing tactics tailored to your specific goals in line with your objectives and budget," said Scott Pierce, vice president at ALM. "Our program integrates market intelligence to help law firms develop valuable campaign content, creative packaging and copy to power the campaign and distribution channels to deliver the campaign to target audiences."
Market Opps — a play on military jargon ("ops") and opportunities ("opps") — has been formed to help law firms move forward when their own resources are fully deployed or unavailable. Among the five most critical business challenges a firm may have are to:
- launch or promote a new or existing practice in order to keep pace with changing laws or the changing market
- penetrate a specific industry where the firm has skills and experience but little awareness
- raise a new office flag to drive awareness of the firm's expanded footprint and capabilities
- promote the next generation of stars who may be underappreciated by the buyer market generally
- burnish the brand in a market that is highly fragmented and where name recognition is an important strategic challenge
All Market Opps packages draw on three core ingredients:
- Recon — market research and intelligence; industry studies; client interviews; program planning; budgeting; etc.
- Ordnance — a creative campaign platform of design and polished content drawn from the intelligence.
- Deployment — white papers; webinars; print, electronic and online advertising; web banners; conference sponsorships; special events; etc.
Market Opps is best-suited for law firms interested in an engagement of at least six months and that are seeking to implement a multi-channel marketing campaign.
"Market Opps leverages our firm's 35-year success in innovative law firm marketing with ALM's vast connections with in-house counsel and legal professionals through its network of media platforms and information services," said Burkey Belser, co-founder and president of Greenfield/Belser. "The best of the best have partnered to help clients gain ground on their major marketing goals and revenue targets. Together, we're delivering smart content, channels and creativity to reach the right audiences."
For more information about Market Opps, please go to marketoppslegal.com.
Greenfield/Belser Ltd. has been a pioneer in the legal marketing industry through research and creative solutions, with over 35 years of experience and more than 350 law firm and legal industry clients. Headquartered in Washington, DC, Greenfield/Belser is a full-service interactive agency that has won hundreds of creative awards and is the only recipient of the Legal Marketing Association's Lifetime Achievement Award.
ALM is a global leader in specialized business news and information. Trusted reporting delivered through innovative technology is the hallmark of ALM's award-winning media properties, which include Law.com (www.law.com), The American Lawyer, Corporate Counsel, The National Law Journal and The New York Law Journal. Headquartered in New York City with 16 offices worldwide, ALM brands have been serving their markets since 1843. For more information, visit www.alm.com.
ALM, The American Lawyer, Corporate Counsel, GlobeSt.com, Insight Conferences, Law.com, Law Journal Press, Law Technology News, LegalTech, The National Law Journal and Real Estate Forum are trademarks or registered trademarks of ALM Media Properties, LLC.
CONTACT: Media Contact: Daryn Teague Teague Communications 661.297.5292 or firstname.lastname@example.org