LISLE, ILL., Dec. 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED), Chicagoland's multiple listing service (MLS), is pleased to announce that for the second consecutive year its MLS system, connectMLS™, and technical services were rated the highest in the latest WAV Group MLS Technology Survey.
Every fall the WAV Group fields their survey to MLSs throughout the United States and Canada. This year, over 11,000 responses were received. MRED users showed their enthusiasm with just under 5000 replies, by far the largest number from any MLS.
In response to the question, "What is your overall satisfaction with your MLS system?" MRED respondents gave connectMLS™ an average rating of 8.38 out of a possible 10, again the only MLS system to have an overall rating above 8, and an even higher rating than it had last year. MRED and connectMLS™ also had the highest ratings for:
- design and visual appeal
- ease of use
- map searching
- map search results display
- mobile access
- overall performance and speed, and
- technical support
"The significance of this cannot be understated," said MRED CEO Russ Bergeron. "Our customers' recognition, for two years running, that connectMLS™ is the best MLS system is gratifying to me, our superb staff and our leadership. Providing the best MLS to our customers is our top priority. It is clear that connectMLS™ and the MRED support team provide a complete MLS experience unmatched by any other system."
This news is just the latest in a year of success and recognition for MRED:
- In April MRED 's Technical Help Desk was again recognized as one of the Top 50 Call Centers in the United States and Canada by BenchmarkPortal - for the third consecutive year.
- On June 18th MRED hosted its first MREDpalooza, the largest and most impressive free real estate tech event of the year. Over 4,200 attendees stormed the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont to attend tech classes and connect with scores of product vendors.
- In July MRED was recognized as the Most Innovative MLS in the MLS/Real Estate Trade Association category by Inman News at its 2013 Innovator Awards ceremony.
"Recognition of our achievements, by both our customers and the industry as a whole, is important," added Bergeron. "It is a true indication that we are delivering on our promise to bring our customers the best MLS possible."
Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED) is the real estate data aggregator and distributor providing the Chicagoland multiple listing service (MLS) to nearly 40,000 brokers and appraisers and 8,000 offices. MRED serves Chicago and the surrounding "collar" counties and provides property information encompassing northern Illinois, southern Wisconsin and northwest Indiana. MRED delivers over twenty products and services to its customers, complementing connectMLS™, the top-rated MLS system in the country for two years running according to the WAV Group MLS Technology Survey. MRED is the 2013 Inman News Most Innovative MLS/Real Estate Trade Association. For more information please visit MREDLLC.com.
CONTACT: Jeff Lasky MRED Director of Communications and Training 630-799-1470 jeff.lasky@MREDLLC.com
Source:MRED Midwest Real Estate Data LLC