TAMPA, Fla., Dec. 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ConnectWise, developer of the leading service management software designed exclusively for IT service providers, VARS, ISVs and MSPs, today announced that it has strengthened its already industry-leading cloud platform with several new enhancements. Recognized as the number one cloud-based PSA, the company has enhanced the cloud to include an improved infrastructure and increased speed and reliability.
"Our commitment to fostering ongoing innovation has enabled us to become the number one cloud-based PSA," said Arnie Bellini, ConnectWise CEO. "With the new upgrades to the cloud, we are not only delivering even more capabilities to technology businesses, but also demonstrating our dedication to providing best-in-class cloud-based software that is stable, reliable and innovative."
The newly enhanced cloud offers unique features including custom reporting, multi-versioning, multi-region presence, 'four-nines' uptime and cloud expertise ― features which are unmatched in the industry:
- Custom reporting: Partners have the ability to query a database at any time, allowing them to focus on the exact information they need to drive business growth.
- Multi-versioning: This gives partners the flexibility to operate an older release of ConnectWise software until the company is ready to upgrade, or the option to upgrade immediately to take advantage of new features.
- Multi-region presence: The ConnectWise cloud sets the industry standard for disaster mitigation by providing the only solution that is truly worldwide. Geographically-dispersed data centers are insulated from failures and provide inexpensive, low-latency network connectivity to other locations, providing users with best-in-class cloud-based services.
- 'Four-nines' uptime: The cloud is available to partners 24/7, allowing them to conduct real-time business operations. This feature helps users and their customers improve productivity, increase customer satisfaction, and maintain constant visibility.
- Cloud expertise: ConnectWise considers its extensive knowledge and expertise in cloud services an extremely valuable asset, and makes that asset available to each and every ConnectWise partner. ConnectWise specialists are available 24/7 to help answer questions, trouble shoot and ensure that partners are getting the most out of ConnectWise cloud.
ConnectWise now supports more than 80,000 users worldwide and those using the ConnectWise cloud make up approximately 50 percent of that user base. One of ConnectWise's strongest focuses remains enhancing cloud access. To this end, they've made significant investments in their cloud infrastructure, ensuring clients gain a competitive advantage. Click here to learn more about the ConnectWise cloud. To learn more about ConnectWise, please visit the company's LinkedIn page.
Designed exclusively for the IT Channel, ConnectWise is the leading business management solution for service providers, MSPs, technology consultants, integrators, and developers. Today more than 80,000 IT professionals rely on ConnectWise to achieve greater accountability, operational efficiency and profitability. ConnectWise fully integrates CRM, sales, help desk ticket and tracking, project tracking, IT service management, SLAs, dispatch scheduling, mobile IT services, time and expenses into a singular IT management software to dramatically streamline IT companies. For the last 31 years, ConnectWise has become the premier business operating system for IT solution providers. ConnectWise APIs are accessed by over 300 organizations, including ConnectWise partners and industry leaders of the IT Nation. For more information visit www.ConnectWise.com or call 800-671-6898.
CONTACT: Jessica Boardman Greenough for ConnectWise, LabTech Software and Quosal firstname.lastname@example.org 617.275.6514