CONCORD, Mass., Dec. 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- aPriori, a provider of enterprise product cost management software solutions, has launched a new community site for engineering, design, manufacturing, sourcing and cost engineering professionals. The site provides valuable resources and content to help manufacturers accelerate their product cost management initiatives as well as their aPriori implementations. There is also an interactive forum for current users of aPriori's enterprise product cost management platform to connect with other users, share ideas and troubleshoot problems.
Key content on the new community site includes:
- Case studies in product cost management - featuring leading manufacturers
- Guest blog posts from industry analysts such as Michelle Boucher at Aberdeen
- Blog posts – on topics ranging from product cost management strategies and fundamentals to best practices and cost models
- Access to white papers on best practices – ranging from Meeting Target Cost Goals on New Product Introductions and Reducing Current Product Costs to Avoiding Overpaying for Outsourced Parts and Reducing Tooling Costs
- Video tutorials – on using aPriori
The new aPriori site can be accessed here.
aPriori software and services generate hard-dollar product cost savings for discrete manufacturing and product innovation companies. Using aPriori's real-time product cost assessments, employees in engineering, sourcing and manufacturing make more-informed decisions that drive costs out of products pre- and post-production. With aPriori, manufacturers launch products at cost targets, maximize savings in re-work projects and avoid overpaying for sourced parts. To learn more about aPriori and its product cost management solutions and services, visit www.apriori.com or call 1.978.371.2006. To see an overview demonstration of aPriori, click here.
aPriori on Twitter @aPriori_Inc.
aPriori on XING https://www.xing.com
aPriori and aPriori Technologies are registered trademarks of aPriori Technologies Inc. All other trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks belong to their respective holders.
CONTACT: Tim Walsh, for aPriori firstname.lastname@example.org 617.512.1641
Source: aPrioriTechnologies, Inc.