NEW ORLEANS, LA., Dec. 17, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OPEN MINDS announced that the fourth annual OPEN MINDS Planning & Innovation Institute will take place on June 3-5, 2014 at the Sheraton in New Orleans. The focus of this year's institute is on market positioning – and how specialist organizations in health and human services can succeed through repositioning in an evolving market.
This year's institute will provide a hands-on look at the best practices in contracting, service delivery models, and tech innovations that are key to success in new delivery system arrangements such as ACOs, medical homes, and specialty care management programs. The institute is expected to draw 400+ behavioral health and human service executives and over two dozen of the nation's top heath care technology vendors.
Led by a faculty of OPEN MINDS senior associates, industry experts, and innovative providers, the institute agenda includes a variety of sessions designed to help organizations discover their path to innovation. Some of the planned sessions include:
- The Inside Perspective On Health Homes: Learning From The Experience Of Provider Organizations
- ACOs & Specialty Care – Where Do Specialists Fit?
- The OPEN MINDS Guide To Strategic Planning: How To Find The Right Path For Your Organization In A Turbulent Market
- Social Impact Bonds: The Rising Influence Of Pay-For-Success Contracting On Non-Profit Funding
- Being A Specialist In An Integrated World – What Keeps CEOs Up At Night?
- Readmission Prevention Programs: Service Innovation For A Managed Care Environment
- Goodbye FFS: A Guide To Creating & Navigating Case Rate Reimbursement
- How To Create A Winning Proposal: The Five Essential Elements In A Successful Procurement Strategy
- Where Are We With Personalized Medicine: What's Available Now & What Is On The Horizon?
"The new world of positioning in health and human services is not about what you have done in the past, but what you are doing today – and tomorrow," said OPEN MINDS Chief Executive Officer, Monica E. Oss. "For organizations serving complex consumers, this is a particularly challenging time, and our event is designed to give executives the tools they need to understand the market around them and navigate a successful path for their organization. The best practice pillars of this institute are three-fold – how to develop successful strategies; how to innovate effectively and profitably; and, how to compete in today's market."
Additional information, including the current institute agenda, can be found online at http://www.openminds.com/pii.
Discounted registration is now available to executives of health and human service organizations. Promotional rates are as follows:
- Individual Registrations: $495 (A Savings Of $300)
- 3-Person 'Group' Registrations: $850 (A Savings Of $625)
- 5-Person 'Team' Registrations: $999 (A Savings Of $1,001)
To take advantage of discounted registration rates, register online before March 31, 2014 at http://www.openminds.com/pii/register.htm.
OPEN MINDS is a national health and human service industry market intelligence and management consultation firm. Founded in 1987 and based in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, the 75+ associates provide innovative management solutions designed to improve operational and strategic performance. Learn more at www.openminds.com.
A photo accompanying this release is available at:
CONTACT: For additional questions and inquiries, please contact Tim Snyder, Vice President, Marketing, OPEN MINDS at 717-334-1329 or email@example.com.
Source: Open Minds