GETTYSBURG, PA., Dec. 20, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OPEN MINDS announced earlier this month that 300+ industry executives will gather in Clearwater Beach, Florida on February 13-14, 2014 for The 2014 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute. Over the course of the two-day event, participants will explore the payer performance metrics shaping the market; the reporting tools and dashboard products provider organizations need to succeed in measuring and managing performance; and the management best practices executive teams need to drive innovation, enhance care quality, and improve performance through the use of data.
The 2014 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute will consist of two days of expert-led panels, executive intelligence briefings, case study examples, and training-focused workshops. Agenda highlights include:
- Succeeding Under Performance-Based Contracting: The Provider Perspective – Joseph Naughton-Travers, Ed.M., Senior Associate, OPEN MINDS
- Using Target Costing For Unit Cost Management – Monica E. Oss, Chief Executive Officer, OPEN MINDS & Ken Carr, Chief Financial Officer, Guild Incorporated
- Medicare Conditions Of Participation: A Discussion On How The New CMS Requirements Will Effect CMHCs – ellise l.g. hayden, Chief Operating Officer, OPEN MINDS
- Measurement & Reporting From The Payer Perspective: A Look At Trends In Pay-For-Performance & Risk-Based Contracting – ellise l.g. hayden, Chief Operating Officer, OPEN MINDS & Matt Miller, National Vice President, Behavioral Health Network, Magellan Health Services
- Executive Update On Accreditation — What You Need To Know About Changes At NCQA, URAC, The Joint Commission, CARF, COA & More – Sun Vega, Senior Associate, OPEN MINDS & Michael W. Johnson, M.A., C.A.P., Managing Director, Behavioral Health, CARF, International
- Making The Most Of Your Performance Data With Metrics-Based Management – Joseph Naughton-Travers, Ed.M., Senior Associate, OPEN MINDS
- Making The Switch: A Guide To Successfully Managing The Transition To The New CPT Codes, ICD-10 & DSM-V – Sun Vega, Senior Associate, OPEN MINDS
- What Keeps You Up At Night? The CEO Role In Improving Organizational Performance – Joseph Naughton-Travers, Ed.M., Senior Associate, OPEN MINDS; Tiffany Galvin Green, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer, River Region Human Services, Inc.; & Kim Bond, President & CEO, Mental Health Systems, Inc.
- Best Practices In Maximizing The Value Of Your Team: How To Measure & Manage Clinical Staff Productivity – ellise l.g. hayden, Chief Operating Officer, OPEN MINDS
- The Shifting Path To Successful Organizational Performance – Monica E. Oss, Chief Executive Officer, OPEN MINDS
Discounted registration for The 2014 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute is now available to executives of health and human service organizations. Promotional rates are as follows:
- Individual Registrations: $495 (A Savings Of $200)
- 3-Person 'Group' Registrations: $1,350 (A Savings Of $735)
- 6-Person 'Team' Registrations: $2,250 (A Savings Of $1,920)
More information on The 2014 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute can be found online at: www.openminds.com/pmi.
The institute is designed for executives of payer and provider organizations serving consumers with high-cost, complex needs, including organizations focused on mental health and addiction treatment; chronic disease management; child welfare, family preservation, and juvenile justice; disability supports, home/community-based services, and long-term care; social services; and adult corrections.
OPEN MINDS is a national health and human service industry market intelligence and management consultation firm. Founded in 1987 and based in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, the 75+ associates provide innovative management solutions designed to improve operational and strategic performance. Learn more at www.openminds.com.
A photo accompanying this release is available at: http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=22808
CONTACT: For additional questions and inquiries, please contact Tim Snyder, Vice President, Marketing, OPEN MINDS at 717-334-1329 or email@example.com.
Source: Open Minds