LODI, N.J., Dec. 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lisa S. Ballerini, the president of Montana Construction Corp, Inc. has been selected as one of New Jersey's Top 25 Leading Women Entrepreneurs of 2013.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=22835
Every year, the Leading Women Entrepreneurs Initiative appoints various business women in the state of New Jersey who reveal exceptional effort and accomplishment in community involvement, innovation, and advocacy for women. On September 19, 2013, the organization announced this year's top 25 nominations in a real-time Twitter press conference which reached over 5 million viewers. Lisa S. Ballerini was recognized for her success in these categories.
As the president of Montana Construction, Lisa has helped shape the company into one of most reputable Utility Contractors of the Tri-State Area. Montana Construction was recently featured in Utility Transportation Contractor Association's magazine for completing 20 years in business. They have excelled in the toughest of Emergency situations throughout New Jersey. The firm's workforce consists of the best skilled labor force and project managers in the heavy construction industry as well as own and maintain an extensive fleet of modern heavy equipment to provide efficient and immediate service to clients.
Montana Construction specializes in providing all types of Sewer, Water, Bridge, and Emergency services to New Jersey and New York Municipalities and Utility Authorities.
This year, Lisa boards an honored group of fellow women entrepreneurs. Based on records from the Leading Women Entrepreneurs Initiative, these women maintain tens of thousands of employees, produce a projected revenue of over $5 billion, and assist in hundreds of women's advocacy groups and non-profit organizations.
Linda Wellbrock, President of Leading Women Entrepreneurs, stated, "Lisa is a pillar example of a women entrepreneur who has excelled in Innovation, Market Potential, and Advocacy for Women and Community Involvement. It is our honor to recognize Lisa at the Upcoming Top 25 Unleashing Your Power Event."
The nominations for 2013's Top 25 Leading Women Entrepreneurs are listed below:
- Lisa Ballerini of Montana Construction; Lodi
- Nancy Bray of Shelby Mechanical; Cinnaminson
- Elizabeth Corrigan of The Complete Package; Randolph
- Joan Cozzoli Rooney of Cozzoli Machine Company; Somerset
- Nathalie R. Doobin of HARVARD Services Group; Whippany
- Christiana Foglio of Community Investment Strategies; Lawrenceville
- Dr. Beverly Friedlander; Short Hills
- Amy Gonzales of AK Environmental; West Trenton
- Celine Greffard of OneCall Manage; Red Bank
- Eileen Huntington of Huntington Learning Centers; Oradell
- Lynne Katzman of Juniper Communities; Bloomfield,
- Poonam Khubani of Telebrands International; Fairfield
- Caryn Kopp of Kopp Consulting; Bedminster
- Thai Lee of SHI International Corp; Somerset
- Beatriz Manetta of Argent Associates; Edison
- Margaret Marcucci of Coranet; Westfield
- Elisabete Miranda of CQ fluency; Hackensack
- Christine Nichlos of People Science; Shrewsbury
- Katherine O'Hara of the O'Hara Project; Morristown
- Melissa Oliver of Star Bright Services; Rahway
- Sharon Olzerowicz of Hired By Matrix; Rochelle Park
- Tara Seager of Ally Solutions Group; Clinton
- Bari Weinberger of Weinberger Law Group; Parsippany
- Avis Yates Rivers of Technology Concepts Group; Somerset
- Jude Connolly Zimmerman; Kenilworth
The "Unleashing Your Power" event was held on December 5, 2013 at Fiddlers Elbow Country Club in Bedminster, NJ. The media attended the VIP cocktail reception to meet this year's Top 25 women.
Leading Women Entrepreneurs is a media and events company that honors exceptional female business owners. Their goal is to establish a setting that unites leaders to exhibit their positive roles and impact.
To acquire more information on Montana Construction, please visit the website at: www.montanaconstructioninc.com or call the main office (973) 478-5200.
The photo is also available at Newscom, www.newscom.com, and via AP PhotoExpress
CONTACT: Amanda Santaite 973-478-5200 email@example.com