Atlanta, Jan. 13, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Apto Solutions, a global leader in Information Technology Asset Disposition (ITAD) and Lifecycle Asset Management Solutions, has been positioned as a "Visionary" in Gartner's December 2013 Global ITAD Magic Quadrant. The recently published ITAD Magic Quadrant has shifted from a North American to a Global focus, due to an increasing demand from multi-national companies requiring high quality, coordinated global solutions.
Gartner states: "This Magic Quadrant examines ITAD providers with Global service capabilities that Gartner believes have the approximate size, capabilities, certifications, and delivered track record to justify consideration for our clients' shortlists (assuming they meet the clients' individual requirements)."
Gartner Analyst Rob Schafer uses the following criteria in identifying companies for the 2013 Global ITAD Magic Quadrant:
- Demonstrated ITAD product and service revenue from clients in at least three of the four major regions: North America, South America, EMEA, and Asia/Pacific
- A minimum of $30 million in current revenue from direct sales of ITAD product and services
- A minimum of 20% of ITAD revenue generated from international business-- that is, from outside the vendor's home country
- Offerings in each major category of disposition, acquisition, and ancillary services.
- A robust ability to dispose of multiple asset classes, such as PC's, servers, storage devices, mobile devices, and networking and telecommunications assets.
- Industry certifications in environmental recycling and data security.
About Apto Solutions
Apto Solutions provides services and solutions addressing the needs and risks associated with technology change. Apto provides IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) Services, Data Security, Asset Management, Project Management, Valuation Tools, and Workflow Management Software which together creates a holistic approach to IT Lifecycle Asset Management. With a balanced focus on financial, environmental and social responsibility, Apto serves clients looking to improve their "Triple Bottom Line" of profits, people, and planet.
About the Magic Quadrant
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose
Source:Apto Solutions, Inc.