CANTON, Ga., Jan. 14, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Blue Water Global Group, Inc. (OTCBB:BLUU) is providing its shareholder with this update to review Blue Water's 2013 accomplishments and share its corporate goals for 2014.
- Saved up to 18-months in permit application red tape by acquiring existing St. Maarten Business Licenses, which are now owned by its new Blue Water Bar & Grill, N.V. subsidiary
- Blue Water acquired 20 million shares of Stream Flow Media which are currently valued at $200,000 ($0.01 per share)
- Underwent extensive due diligence and feasibility studies on several prime restaurant locations in St. Maarten
- Established a $5 million credit facility with Dutchess Capital
- Shares of BLUU were approved for DTC's electronic DWAC/FAST trading and transfer platform
- Developed a network of St. Maarten tourism contacts within the cruise ship and hotel/resort industries
- St. Maarten experienced record tourism in 2013, receiving 1,785,670 cruise ship passengers via 631 different cruise ships
Blue Water's President and CEO, J. Scott Sitra, stated, "Looking back 2013 was Blue Water's best year yet, but we are even more excited about Blue Water's 2014 prospects. Not only did we build a solid foundation to achieve our long-term business goals and ambitions, but we began the process of building solid, tangible long-term shareholder value." Mr. Sitra continued, "Without running afoul of Regulation FD, the following list highlights key aspects of Blue Water's 2014 agenda."
2014 Agenda (Not Necessarily In Order):
- Finalize restaurant location negotiations for Blue Water Bar & Grill™, St. Maarten (there are two candidates remaining, both of which are beachfront)
- Complete the necessary renovations and construction at the selected restaurant site(s)
- Obtain a listing on the OTCBB for Stream Flow Media (process has begun and is estimated to be completed in mid-2014)
- Launch the Blue Water Bar & Grill™ website (www.bluewaterbar.com), complete with online merchandise store
- Acquire a significant equity position in at least one other Strategic Alliance candidate (much like with Stream Flow Media)
- Utilize Blue Water's tourism contacts to make Blue Water Bar & Grill™, St. Maarten a major tourist destination
- Commence prospective expansion restaurant locations scouting on Aruba, Dutch West Indies
- Undertake other yet-to-be disclosed initiatives to enhance overall shareholder value while building the Blue Water brand
About Blue Water Global Group
Blue Water Global Group, Inc. is a publicly held developer of casual dining restaurant properties. Blue Water is currently developing a chain of casual dining restaurants in popular tourist destinations throughout the Caribbean under the Blue Water Bar & Grill™ brand. Additionally, Blue Water is engaged in making strategic equity investments in promising businesses that are in the early stages of obtaining their own listing on the OTCBB. For more information, visit www.bluewaterglobalgroup.com.
Certain statements in this release, other than statements of historical fact, may include forward-looking information that involves various risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate. Actual result and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. These and all subsequent written and oral forward-looking statements are based on the estimates and opinions of management on the dates they are made and expressly qualified in their entirety by this notice. Blue Water Global Group, Inc. ("Blue Water") assumes no obligation to update forward-looking statements should circumstances or management's estimates or opinions change, other than as required pursuant to applicable securities laws. For a description of additional risks and uncertainties, please refer to Blue Water's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including "Risk Factors" in its Annual Report filed on Form 10-K.
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contact Craig Fischer 786.375.0556 firstname.lastname@example.orgSource:Blue Water Global Group, Inc.