CHICAGO, Jan. 16, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ID Global Corp. (OTC:IDGC) is pleased to provide a corporate update on our interest in Jack Rockwell, Inc. (JRI). As previously released, IDGC has exercised its option to acquire 5% ownership of JRI. IDGC has also been granted first right of refusal on all future offerings and is contemplating an additional 5% in the very near future.
The following should serve as a summary on the merits of our investment into JRI:
- JRI has developed a coffee brewing process which brews American style coffee one cup at a time, grinding the exact amount of whole beans producing a full-bodied cup of coffee all in 20 seconds at the touch of a button (coffee beans lose up to 40% of their natural flavor once they are ground).
- This Patented Process (issued to principals of JRI) is called 'Créma Coffee' and is produced using a Patented Brew Chamber (Issued Apparatus Patent) on our machine called "The Farquest".
- JRI's Issued Patented method of producing coffee is one of only four coffee method process Patents that exist.
- The other Coffee Method Process Patents are:
-- Espresso patent was issued in 1822
-- Instant coffee patent was issued in 1901(1894)
-- Decaffeinated Coffee patent was issued in 1904
- JRI is currently engaged in extensive due diligence using two of its machines, one with a coffee distribution company out of the Pacific Northwest that has an existing office-based business and wants to integrate JRI technology into other industry segments for different demographics. A second machine is in New York going through various testing and due diligence with a Canadian-based Engineering firm to further refine the uses of the patented JRI technology.
- JRI is exploring licensing opportunities for the patents as well as the manufacturing of additional machines for the commercial retail markets. JRI is also expanding its R+D into a home version of its patented technology.
Gil Garcia, one of the principals of JRI stated, "Sebastien DuFort and IDGC have been very supportive through all of our efforts thus far and remains an essential resource for JRI. We are looking forward to a long and prosperous relationship with Sebastien DuFort and his team."
About ID Global Corporation
ID Global Corporation (IDGC) is a diversified holdings company with a focus on emerging and middle market investment opportunities in North America. IDGC seeks, through debt and equity investments, controlling interests in established companies as well as special situation start-ups.
This press release contains statements which may constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Those statements include statements regarding the intent, belief or current expectations of ID Global Corporation and members of its management as well as the assumptions on which such statements are based. Prospective investors are cautioned that any such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks and uncertainties, and that actual results may differ materially from those contemplated by such forward-looking statements. The company undertakes no obligation to update or revise forward-looking statements to reflect changed assumptions, the occurrence of unanticipated events or changes to future operating results.
CONTACT: Sebastien DuFort, CEO ID Global Corporation Tel: 630.532.3625 Website: www.idglobal-corp.comSource:ID Global Corporation