GETTYSBURG, Pa., Jan. 21, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OPEN MINDS announced the prestigious faculty for The 2014 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute, to be held in Clearwater Beach, Florida on February 13-14, 2014. Over the course of the two-day event, participants will explore the payer performance metrics shaping the market; the reporting tools and dashboard products provider organizations need to succeed in measuring and managing performance; and the management best practices executive teams need to drive innovation, enhance care quality, and improve performance through the use of data.
To lead the discussion on management best practices, payer performance metrics, and provider organization dashboards, OPEN MINDS has assembled members of its expert consulting team and invited industry thought leaders from the health and human service market. Featured faculty includes:
- Matt Miller, National Vice President, Behavioral Health Network, Magellan Health Services
- Gary Beard, Medical Economics, Behavioral, Cigna
- James Schuster, MD, MBA, Chief Medical Officer, Community Care Behavioral Health Organization
- Deb Adler, Senior Vice President, Behavioral Network Services, Optum Behavioral Health
- Tiffany Galvin Green, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer, River Region Human Services, Inc.
- Kimberly Bond, MFT, President & CEO, Mental Health Systems
- Harriett Hall, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer, Jefferson Center for Mental Health
- Ken Carr, Chief Financial Officer, Guild Incorporated
- Michael W. Johnson, M.A., C.A.P., Managing Director, Behavioral Health, CARF, International
- Diana Murray, Regional Account Manager, The Joint Commission
- Stephanie Pacinella, M.A., Director of Standards Development, The Council on Accreditation (COA)
- Heidi Blair, Vice President of Administrative Services, Manatee Glens
- Deborah Kostroun, MHSA, SPHR, Chief Operating Officer, Manatee Glens
- Christy Winter, LMSW, Manager of Clinical Informatics and Outcomes, Qualifacts
- Karen Brannon, Ph.D, Director of Research and Organizational Development, Family Services of Western Pennsylvania
- Carol Duncan Clayton, Ph.D, Chief Executive Officer, Care Management Technologies
- Dana Hagele, MD, MPH, Certified Child Abuse Pediatrician, Crossroads Sexual Assault RSPNS
- Matthew Dorman, Chief Executive Officer, Credible Behavioral Health
- Joanie Clement, Director, Financial Services, Credible Behavioral Health
- Al Villapiano, Vice President, Clinical Development, Inflexxion
- Debbie Hillin, Senior Vice President, Buffalo Valley, Inc.
- Monica E. Oss, Chief Executive Officer, OPEN MINDS
- Joseph Naughton-Travers, Ed.M., Senior Associate, OPEN MINDS
- ellise l.g. hayden, Chief Operating Officer, OPEN MINDS
- Sun Vega, Senior Associate, OPEN MINDS
- Howard Shiffman, Senior Associate, OPEN MINDS
"We're thrilled to be joined by such an impressive faculty at this year's event," said OPEN MINDS Chief Executive Officer, Monica Oss. "We have representatives from the top managed behavioral health organizations, forward-thinking executives from provider organizations, and the health care industry's leading accrediting bodies. By pairing OPEN MINDS' team of consultants with the leaders of the health care industry, we're able to give attendees a combination of management best practices and first-hand experience from the field."
Discounted registration for The 2014 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute is now available to executives of health and human service organizations. Promotional rates are as follows:
- Individual Registrations: $495 (A Savings Of $200)
- 3-Person 'Group' Registrations: $1,350 (A Savings Of $735)
- 6-Person 'Team' Registrations: $2,250 (A Savings Of $1,920)
More information on The 2014 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute can be found online at: www.openminds.com/pmi.
The institute is designed for the leadership teams of payer and provider organizations serving consumers with complex needs, including organizations focused on mental health and addiction treatment; chronic disease management; child welfare, family preservation, and juvenile justice; disability supports, home/community-based services, and long-term care; social services; and adult corrections.
OPEN MINDS is a national health and human service industry market intelligence and management consultation firm. Founded in 1987 and based in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, the 75+ associates provide innovative management solutions designed to improve operational and strategic performance. Learn more at www.openminds.com.
CONTACT: For additional questions and inquiries, please contact Tim Snyder, Vice President, Marketing, OPEN MINDS 717-334-1329 or email@example.com.
Source: Open Minds