MIAMI, Jan. 27, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Latino tech and marketing media pioneer Bill Gato, the former co-founder of the nation's first network of Hispanic newspapers online, Hispanic Digital Network, today was named CEO of Latino press release distribution service Hispanicize Wire.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=23249
By joining Hispanicize Wire, Gato reunites with the former executive management group that together with him in 2008 sold Hispanic PR Wire to PR Newswire for $5.5 million. With the addition of Gato, the Hispanicize Wire management team now features Hispanic wire service veterans Manny Ruiz, Yosmay Valdivia, Cristy Clavijo-Kish, Katherine Johnson and Danny Correa.
"Bill brings an amazing set of digital marketing skills, talent and proven leadership that on the eve of several major Hispanicize Wire service innovations will guide the company to its next evolutionary step," said Ruiz, who effective immediately turns the CEO reigns to Gato and will now serve as the company's chairman and senior partner. "Hispanicize Wire clients can expect to see Bill's stamp of excellence and service in everything that we're doing and are about to announce."
"In an inbound marketing landscape now dominated by search, social media, online video and mobile technology, the traditional wires have not kept up with the needs of the booming U.S. Hispanic market," Gato said. "We're intent on – once again – revolutionizing the Latino wire and helping brands and businesses of all sizes tell their stories to the Latino market in the most innovative and effective ways."
Hispanicize Wire provides clients with several significant advantages over other wire services. Among them are:
- Low Cost, Flat Rate Pricing and ZERO Overage: Hispanicize Wire is low cost AND flat rate-based so clients never have to guess how much posting and/or distributing their multimedia press releases will be. Hispanicize Wire rates begin as low as $99 and the service never charges Overage rates, one of the most controversial and expensive costs associated with traditional press release wires.
- Comprehensive Targeting of Hispanic Media and Bloggers: Hispanicize Wire offers comprehensive national, state and city-specific distributions to U.S. Hispanic/Puerto Rico media and bloggers.
- Exclusive, In-depth Hispanic Social Media Reach: One of the hallmark features of Hispanicize Wire is that as part of its standard service it features EXCLUSIVE proprietary social media distribution through many of the most highly influential Hispanic social media platforms on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- A Full Scale Multimedia Platform: The Hispanicize Wire platform features a socially-wired, beautifully designed, bilingual web site (HispanicizeWire.com) that allows clients to post photos, YouTube videos, PDFs, biographies, presentations, brochures and more. Hispanicize Wire is the ONLY Latino wire service that ALWAYS includes multimedia posting as a standard feature of its services.
- Expanding Online Reach: Hispanicize Wire's growing network of Hispanic online news placements includes a growing number of exclusive placements with leading U.S. Hispanic and Puerto Rico news and blog web sites.
- Industry-Specific Distributions: In addition to be able to geo target news releases, Hispanicize Wire also allows clients to send content to media and bloggers by 17 specific categories of news they are subscribed to receive such as entertainment, business and health.
- SEO-enhanced and Socially Savvy Releases: - HispanicizeWire.com has been designed with SEO-enhanced multimedia features that help get content indexed by major search engines such as Bing, Google and Yahoo in Spanish and English. The HispanicizeWire.com portal is also a news source to many consumers in addition to journalists and bloggers.
About Hispanicize Wire
Miami-based Hispanicize Wire (http://www.HispanicizeWire.com) is an innovative and economical multimedia press release wire platform tailored to serve small businesses, brands, marketing agencies and non-profit organizations.
Hispanicize Wire offers comprehensive national, state and city-specific distributions to U.S. Hispanic/Puerto Rico media and bloggers. The Latino newswire platform offers clients a wide range of budget-friendly multimedia capabilities and online guaranteed placements that are priced at a fraction of what traditional wire services cost.
Hispanicize Wire is part of the Hispanicize brand of companies that include the annual Hispanicize 2014 event (www.HispanicizeEvent.com), Hispanicize digital (www.Hispanicize.com), the Latina Mom Bloggers network (www.LatinaMomBloggers.com), the Hispanic PR Blog (www.HispanicPRBlog.com) and Being Latino (www.BeingLatino.us).
Hispanicize Wire is 100-percent Latino-owned and operated company with a second satellite office in Los Angeles.
Follow Hispanicize Wire on Twitter @HispanicizeWire and on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/hispanicizewire
The photo is also available via AP PhotoExpress.
CONTACT: Hispanicize 2014 Michelle Jerrier (@DavEllePR) Tel: 917.370.6016 email: email@example.com
Source: Hispanicize Wire