NEW YORK, Jan. 28, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Epiq Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:EPIQ), a leading provider of managed technology for the global legal profession, will conduct two continuing legal education panels at the ALM LegalTech New York 2014 Conference. The panel sessions will be held on Tuesday, February 4, 2014, beginning at 1:00 p.m. eastern time at the New York Hilton Midtown.
Legal technology experts from global corporations, leading law firms, consultants and electronic discovery providers will participate in two panel discussions focusing on the future of eDiscovery. The first panel will discuss data breach response best practices from the perspectives of law enforcement, in-house counsel, data security consulting and retained counsel. The second panel will address the emerging practice of audio discovery with a focus on regulatory compliance and audio file review technology.
Panel times and participants for the two sessions are:
1:00 – 2:30 p.m.: Responding to Data Breach Incidents
- Moderator: Laura Kibbe, Managing Director, Expert and Professional Services, Epiq Systems
- Amor A. Esteban, Partner, Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Susan Nielsen Hammond, Records, eDiscovery & Forensics, Counsel at Regions Financial Corporation
- David F. Katz, Partner, Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough, LLP
- Serge Jorgensen, Partner, Sylint Group
- Todd Walbridge, Special Agent, Federal Bureau of Investigation
3:00 – 4:30 p.m.: Audio Discovery: Hear What You've Been Missing
- Moderator: John Parker, Vice President, Global Legal Solutions, Epiq Systems
- John Davis, Executive Director, Global eDiscovery Counsel, UBS AG
- Jason Priebe, Senior Counsel, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Daniel A. Saunders, Partner, Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Jeff Schlueter, Vice President/General Manager, Legal Markets, Nexidia
For additional information on Epiq's eDiscovery Super Sessions or to register for the sessions, please visit www.legaltechshow.com. Attendance is free with Exhibit Hall registration at LegalTech. Epiq will also be exhibiting at booth No. 320.
About Epiq Systems
Epiq Systems is a leading global provider of technology-enabled solutions for electronic discovery, bankruptcy and class action administration. We offer full-service capabilities to support litigation, investigations, financial transactions, regulatory compliance and other legal matters. Our innovative technology and services, combined with deep subject-matter expertise, provide reliable solutions for the professionals we serve. Visit us online at www.epiqsystems.com.
CONTACT: Lew Schroeber, Investor Relations Telephone: 913-621-9500 Email: email@example.com
Source:Epiq Systems, Inc.