AARHUS, Denmark, Jan. 30, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Trifork Holding AG today has announced that the company has purchased additional 490,000 shares in Trifork A/S. The shares are purchased in a direct trade to a price of DKK 13.6 per share equalling a total purchase sum of DKK 6,664,000.
After the purchase Trifork Holding AG are in control of the following amount of shares in Trifork A/S:
|Shareholder||Shares|| Ownership |
|Shares inserted by founders||12.035.826||66,87%|
|Shares purchased on the market||490.000||2,72%|
|Commitment to sell for cash||100.000||0,56%|
|Irrevocable commitments to swap||2.692.745||14,96%|
In relation to the purchase of shares it is reported that the following members of the Group Management in Trifork A/S at the same time have direct or indirect ownership in Trifork Holding AG.
- Johan Blach Petersen, Chairman of the Board in Trifork A/S and shareholder in Trifork Holding AG through his ownership of the company Business Development A/S and co-ownership in D-Invest 2011 A/S and New Owners Management ApS.
- Joern Larsen, CEO in Trifork A/S and direct shareholder in Trifork Holding AG as well as co-ownership in Blackbird II ApS.
- Kresten Krab Thorup, CTO in Trifork A/S and shareholder in Trifork Holding AG through his ownership of the company Kresten Krab Thorup Holding ApS.
- Kristian Wulf-Andersen, CFO in Trifork A/S and shareholder in Trifork Holding AG through his ownership of the company KWA ApS as well as co-ownership in the company Blackbird II ApS.
- Peter Roersgaard, Vice President in Trifork A/S and shareholder in Trifork Holding AG through his ownership of the company Hugo Holding ApS.
- Soeren Eskildsen, COO in Trifork A/S and direct shareholder in Trifork Holding AG as well as co-ownership in the company Blackbird II ApS.
Trifork was founded in 1996 and is listed on NASDAQ OMX in Copenhagen. It is an innovative software development company focusing on Mobile, Agile and Cloud. It develops and delivers business critical IT systems for several sectors including finance, healthcare, government, manufacturing and telecom. Trifork employs 265 people in 12 offices in Aarhus, Copenhagen, Esbjerg, London, Zurich, Amsterdam, Krakow, Budapest, Stockholm and San Francisco. At the end of 2012 Trifork had a market value at DKKm 243 / EUR 33M, with a turnover in 2012 of DKKm 223 / EURm 30.
DK-8000 Arhus C, Denmark
Phone: +45 8732 8787
Fax: +45 8732 8788
CEO, Joern Larsen
Direct: +41 79 430 9697