HOUSTON, Feb. 11, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- As part of its ongoing series of global IT enterprise industry tours, BMC Software is hosting its seventh BMC Exchange event in Washington, DC to share best practices, explore the latest innovations in IT management and provide networking opportunities for an elite group of commercial, federal and systems integration partners.
Following events in Berlin, Paris, London, Chicago, Boston and San Francisco, the next BMC Exchange tour will be hosted by the BMC Federal Office on February 20, 2014. It will showcase a vast amount of complementary solutions to include ITSM, Big Data, and Performance and Availability.
Forrester Research, Inc. has been an active participant in all the BMC global exchanges. The firm's engagement in the Federal event will feature a keynote address by James Staten, vice president, principal analyst serving Cloud Infrastructure and Operations professionals at Forrester Research. High-level technical and innovative discussions, and live demonstrations of BMC's new MyIT 2.0 product will also take place.
- Digital Services Revolution – Paul Avenant, senior vice president and chief customer officer, BMC Software
- Cloud in the Digital Age-- James Staten, vice president, principal analyst serving Cloud Infrastructure and Operations professionals, Forrester Research
- MyIT: BMC Introduces Innovation to IT Management - Jason Frye, Office of the CTO, BMC Software
- Enabling IT - Delivering Business Value John Richey, senior director, Service Management Office BMC Software
Attendees will gain practical, real-world knowledge and come away with the insights to:
- Empower their end users by embracing the consumerization of IT
- Harness SaaS and the Cloud to help complete the mission of their department
- Modernize and automate IT to reduce IT friction
- Optimize costs to provide funds for innovation
For registration information, click on the BMC DC Exchange 2014.
BMC Software. IT innovation drives business transformation.
BMC Software delivers innovative IT management solutions that have enabled more than 15,000 customers worldwide to leverage complex technology to drive extraordinary business performance. BMC does this by helping companies understand how they can place technology at the forefront of business transformation to improve delivery and consumption of digital services, increase operational agility and vastly exceed previous infrastructure capabilities, from mainframe to cloud to mobile.
BMC, BMC Software, and the BMC Software logo are the exclusive properties of BMC Software, Inc., are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and may be registered or pending registration in other countries. All other BMC trademarks, service marks, and logos may be registered or pending registration in the U.S. or in other countries. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © Copyright 2014 BMC Software, Inc.
CONTACT: Editorial contacts: Ann Duhon BMC Software direct 713.918.3201 mobile 713.562.8817
Source:BMC Software, Inc.