LOS ANGELES, Calif., Feb. 11, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vinotemp, a recognized leader in the wine storage and refrigeration industry for nearly 30 years, today launched the industry's first Two Door Formica Wine Cabinet. As the only company to offer wine storage in a Formica finish, Vinotemp's Two Door Formica Wine Cabinet is an industry exclusive wine storage solution that boasts unique dimensions, ample wine storage, and 15 different color choices - with the ability to provide custom color(s).
"Vinotemp takes pride in our ability to offer unique wine storage solutions," states President of Vinotemp, India Hynes. "As the only provider of wine storage in a Formica finish, Vinotemp's excited about the launch of the Two Door Formica Wine Cabinet because it offers unique installation options, limitless color choices, and ample storage for wine collections with a minimal physical footprint."
Features of Vinotemp's Two Door Formica Wine Cabinet (VINO-250GFE):
- Includes a patented Wine-Mate® self-contained cooling system to maintain proper temperature and humidity levels - making the unit an ideal solution for both short and long term wine storage
- Available in 15 colors with the ability to create customized/requested color(s) to complement any design
- Unique dimensions (28" W x 29" D x 73" H) coupled with two door access make it simple to convert an old broom closet into a stylish wine cellar
- Storage space for up to 144 bottles of wine
- Starting at $3806, visit www.vinotemp.com for more information
For nearly 30 years Vinotemp® has manufactured custom wood wine cabinets, wine racks, wine cellars, and cooling systems and has been the leading distributor of wine coolers, beverage coolers, wine dispensers, wine accessories, and more. Close attention to market demand and non-standard ideas have resulted in Vinotemp's ability to offer diversified wine storage solutions utilized by renowned resorts, restaurants, hotels, and the yachting industry. For more information about Vinotemp contact 800-777-VINO (8466) or visit www.Vinotemp.com.
# # #
A file accompanying this release is available at: