WAKEFIELD, Mass., Feb. 19, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Comverse (Nasdaq:CNSI), a global leader in business enablement, today announced release of the new Comverse Kenan FX 2.5 postpaid billing solution, available immediately to Kenan customers and to all other service providers looking to evolve to one of the most robust postpaid billing engines available.
Comverse has already received pre-orders for the release from customers, which is available in on-premises, virtualized, and cloud-based SaaS models.
Reflecting a commitment to constant evolution for service providers, this release expands functionality for large & enterprise accounts, new billing and voucher models, system performance enhancements, SEPA regulatory support, SaaS/service bureau/virtualization deployment options and more.
The solution also helps service providers to effectively expand their current solution with options to improve the customer experience in areas such as:
- Real-Time Experience through Convergent Charging: Real-time experience for postpaid environments and support for real-time offers and converged monetization to the entire customer base
- Marketing Personalization: Advanced Campaign Management and Inbound Marketing module for effective personalized and content-triggered marketing campaigns across all customer interaction channels, combining comprehensive customer data from BSS and other data sources
- Social Support: Extends the service provider's relationship with its customers into the social media realm for more responsive and personalized customer service and new levels of marketing information and agility
- Data Monetization and Policy Management: Provides new approaches for enhancing the broadband customer experience and optimizing data revenues
- New Business Models: Facilitates enterprise solutions, multi-play, WiFi offload, machine-to-machine and more
Comverse also offers extensive Professional Services options to fine-tune service provider success with extended maintenance support, operations consulting, application development support, managed services, SaaS / service bureau support and beyond.
"The advancements introduced in this new Kenan release are designed to enable our customers to significantly sharpen their competitive edge in this rapidly changing environment – through an array of evolutionary approaches not requiring a wholesale BSS transformation," said Gani Nayak, SVP, Solutions & Services Group at Comverse.
"Defined by continually combining customer and market input with evolving technology and legal requirements, best practices and field results from around the world, this and future versions of the solution reflect our ironclad commitment to ensure that our Kenan customers continue to excel."
Join Comverse at Mobile World Congress (Hall 3, L20) for the Kenan User Forum, networking cocktail, latest demos, case studies and more.
Comverse is a leading global provider of telecom business solutions that enable communication service provider success in the hyper-connected world through service innovation and smart monetization. The company's proven and innovative product portfolio includes BSS, Policy Management (PCRF) and Enforcement, and Digital Services – all backed by Managed and Professional Services. Comverse's extensive customer base spans more than 125 countries with solutions successfully delivered to over 450 communication service providers serving more than two billion subscribers. Comverse's solutions are available in a variety of delivery models, including on-site, cloud, hosted/SaaS and managed services. For more information, visit www.comverse.com.
Statements included or incorporated by reference in this press release may contain "forward-looking statements." There can be no assurance that any forward-looking statements will be achieved, and actual results could differ materially from forecasts and estimates. Important factors that could affect the company include the risks described in the section entitled "Forward-Looking Statements" Item 1A, "Risk Factors" and elsewhere in the company's Annual Report on Form 10-K filed with the SEC on May 16, 2013 or in subsequently filed periodic, current or other reports. The company undertakes no commitment to update or revise forward-looking statements except as required by law.
CONTACT: Thomas Sabol Comverse, Inc. email@example.com +1-781-224-8200