SUNNYVALE, Calif., March 4, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
|WHERE:||Optical Fiber Communication (OFC) Conference; Moscone Center, San Francisco|
|WHEN:||March 11 – 13, 2014|
|WHAT:||Demonstrations across the expo floor, including:|
- AppliedMicro Booth No. 3071; featuring the X-Gene™ Server on a Chip™ solution alongside data center and service provider connectivity products including AppliedMicro's industry-first, OIF-compliant 100Gbps MLG and the world's first multi-rate 240Gbps OTN framer
- Ethernet Alliance Booth No. 2415; showcasing the newest member of the X-Weave product family, the Multi-Rate Gearbox II with MLG support
- Optical Internetworking Forum Booth No. 2309; exhibiting AppliedMicro's latest Gearbox II evaluation board
- Private demonstrations available – contact your AppliedMicro representative to schedule
* AppliedMicro at OFC Conference page
* X-Weave resource page
* X-Gene resource page
Applied Micro Circuits Corporation is a global leader in computing and connectivity solutions for next-generation cloud infrastructure and data centers. AppliedMicro delivers silicon solutions that dramatically lower total cost of ownership. Corporate headquarters are located in Sunnyvale, California. www.apm.com.
(C) Copyright 2014. Applied Micro Circuits Corporation. AppliedMicro, X-Gene, X-Weave, Server on a Chip, and Cloud Server are trademarks or registered trademarks of Applied Micro Circuits Corporation. All other product or service names are the property of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contact: Applied Micro Circuits Corporation Traci Tsuchiguchi Phone: (408) 542-8353 E-Mail: email@example.com Media Contact: Applied Micro Circuits Corporation Mike Major Phone: (408) 542-8831 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source:Applied Micro Circuits Corporation