Yardley, PA, March 4, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (http://www.myprgenie.com) -- Atidan is pleased to announce the Project and Process Jumpstart featuring the BrightWork PMO, Nintex Workflow and Nintex Forms for Microsoft SharePoint at the Worldwide Microsoft SharePoint Conference in Las Vegas. Featuring fully integrated business processes to drive an efficient project management office, any organization can instantly deploy an affordable amount of project, portfolio and everyday work management, delivering immediate visibility and control. The Project and Process JumpStart uses best practices and a proven deployment approach to rapidly implement a fully working Project Office utilizing Microsoft SharePoint, BrightWork, Nintex and Atidan integration expertise.
Atidan's Project and Process Jumpstart includes:
- Fifty perpetual end-user licenses of all BrightWork templates
- Nintex Workflow and Nintex Forms for unlimited users
- Project scoping, planning and setup, and needs definition
- Installation and configuration of the BrightWork and Nintex solutions
- Design of the local Project Office hierarchy
- Configuration of 2 templates to manage 2 different project types
- Configuration of 1 Project Office/rollup template for program level reporting across projects
- Three workflow processes to support the PMO including portfolio management, project status and task escalation
- Five mobile-enabled forms for project initiation, issue management, task tracking, risk reporting, and change requests
- Introductory training for support staff and end users
- Software support & new releases for one year
- Annual Health Check with advice and recommendations
"Atidan's Project and Process Jumpstart includes SharePoint project management templates from BrightWork for managing different types of projects, each of which can be easily customized to fit your needs and practices," said David J. Rosenthal, President & CEO of Atidan. "Adding Nintex's Workflow and Forms enables efficiency, speed, mobile everywhere access and process control. Atidan makes it easy to get started and provides a future path for growth and mature project management practices."
BrightWork's suite of templates for project, portfolio and everyday work management includes a full spectrum of support for team members, project managers, program managers and project office teams including:
- Project Management
- Portfolio Management
- Demand Management
- Work Management
Through June 30, 2014, qualified Atidan clients can receive the BrightWork-Nintex Project Office Jumpstart for a special introductory price.
Contact the Atidan team for additional information about our project management and SharePoint solutions, development and support services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Atidan is a software development and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping today's business leaders create easy-to-use technology environments that make work easier and more efficient for employees at every level.
With offices in the U.S. and India, Atidan combines offshore cost-efficiency and 24 hour work cycles with direct onsite team interaction-delivering low-risk, high-performance applications development and consulting for business analytics, collaboration and custom business applications. For more information, please visit http://www.atidan.com
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
CONTACT: David Rosenthal, email@example.com, 1-215-825-5045