REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 10, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced the winners of the 2013 Informatica Partner of the Year Awards. The annual awards honor Informatica partners who have delivered innovative, business problem-solving solutions over the past year leveraging Informatica products and technologies, from PowerCenter to Informatica Vibe Virtual Data Machine. Eleven organizations and individuals were honored with the prestigious award at a recent ceremony during Informatica's Sales Kickoff/Partner Summit in Las Vegas.
Informatica Alliance Partners are the bedrock of the Informatica Partner Program. The program offers multiple opportunities for leading systems integrators, solution providers, channel partners, distributors and technology partners - such as OEMs, cloud providers, outsourcers and ISVs - to engage with Informatica. There are currently more than 450 partners worldwide. More details about the Informatica Partner Program are available at: http://www.informatica.com/us/company/partners/.
The winners of the 2013 Partner of the Year Awards are:
- Affecto - EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) Channel Partner of the Year. As a long-standing partner in the Nordic region, Affecto's close collaboration with Informatica is driving high-value solutions that enable joint clients to not just improve performance efficiencies, but also drive innovation and transformation for future success. In 2013, Affecto further enhanced its go-to-market approach with Informatica by upgrading its sales and delivery capabilities in MDM and ILM, resulting in wins in the Nordic Region.
- Cloud Sherpas - Cloud Partner of the Year. Cloud Sherpas actively engages with customers globally to deliver market-leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) implementations leveraging Informatica Cloud. Informatica recognized Cloud Sherpas for its full commitment to the partnership, which includes a dedicated Data and Integration Practice and active referral and reseller business.
- Cognizant - Alliance Partner of the Year. Cognizant was recognized as Informatica's top partner because of the company's continued commitment to Informatica and the close technology collaboration in the areas of Data Integration, Big Data, Master Data Management, Application ILM and Test Data Management. Cognizant launched innovative high-value solutions with Informatica including BigDecisions: Information Factory solution, Cognizant SecuritiesCentral, TD Maxim and Cognizant Active Data (CAD). In 2013, Cognizant was a leading revenue-producing partner, delivering numerous impactful deals and increasing its 2012 performance significantly. Cognizant also had the broadest adoption of Informatica products across domains and industries.
- DK UNC - APJ (Asia Pacific-Japan) Distributor of the Year. DK UNC, a distributor that works with Informatica in Korea, has an elite team of salespeople, presales personnel and developers who are highly experienced in deploying various data integration projects. In 2013, DK UNC contributed to Informatica's indirect revenue and growth in Korea.
- Infoverity - MDM (Master Data Management) Partner of the Year. Infoverity's commitment to the Informatica partnership and technologies has given the company an elite distinction as a go-to partner, resulting in more than 25 customer go-lives with Informatica MDM and Informatica Data Quality solutions since 2011. In 2013, Infoverity's team of certified MDM and data quality consultants were instrumental in working alongside Informatica to enable growth and customer success in North America.
- Integral Solutions - EMEA Distributor of the Year. Integral Solutions, a distributor that works with Informatica in Poland, is being recognized for its contributions in 2013. Apart from being a successful distributor for over 10 years, Integral also provides top-level experts to help Polish customers to adopt variety of Informatica's products. Integral's innovative go-to market approach, of both sales and professional services team, resulted in wins in the EMEA region including MDM deals in Poland.
- Intricity - North America Channel Partner of the Year. Together with Informatica, Intricity offers deep domain expertise and delivers industry-leading data management solutions to organizations across a wide range of industries. In 2013, Intricity was the top-performing channel partner in North America and worked extensively with Informatica's MDM team to develop the Intricity Retail Intelligence solution powered by Informatica, further affirming Intricity's commitment to invest in Informatica technology, deliver value to customers and drive innovation in high-growth markets.
- Izak Cohen, Aman Group - EMEA Distributor Salesperson of the Year.
- Sergey Nesterenko, IBS Group - EMEA Distributor Sales Consultant of the Year.
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) - ILM (Information Lifecycle Management) Partner of the Year. As a long-standing global partner, TCS has an extensive and successful track record in delivering large-scale Informatica data integration solutions to organizations worldwide. In 2013, TCS was the most successful Informatica ILM partner, leading in revenue generation and creating a broad portfolio of solutions with Informatica.
- TGV Tecnologia - LATAM (Latin America) Distributor of the Year. TGV Tecnologia, a distributor that works exclusively with Informatica in Brazil, was responsible for driving indirect revenue in Latin America.
Tweet this: News: @InformaticaCorp announces Partner of the Year Award winners http://bit.ly/1g1uUfw #EnSW
- "The Informatica Partner of the Year Awards celebrate innovative Informatica partners who clearly understand the importance of data and share our dedication to customer success," said Brad Kern, senior vice president, Worldwide Alliances, Informatica. "Our partners play a pivotal role in Informatica's continued success and leadership, helping us enable customers to become data-centric enterprises and put their information potential to work."
Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA) is the world's number one independent provider of data integrationsoftware. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica to realize their information potential and drive top business imperatives. Informatica Vibe, the industry's first and only embeddable virtual data machine (VDM), powers the unique "Map Once. Deploy Anywhere." capabilities of the Informatica Platform. Worldwide, over 5,000 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets from devices to mobile to social to big data residing on-premise, in the Cloud and across social networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica at http://www.facebook.com/InformaticaCorporation, http://www.linkedin.com/company/informatica and http://twitter.com/InformaticaCorp.
Note: Informatica, PowerCenter, Informatica Vibe, Informatica Cloud, Informatica MDM, Informatica Data Quality, Informatica ILM and the Informatica Platform are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.