SAN FRANCISCO, March 17, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Momentage, the fast-growing photo collage creation and sharing app, has released new updates that make it faster and easier to compose, edit and share collections of images, video and audio to capture moments.
"User feedback has been instrumental in this update. We focused on providing more creative control, easier sharing and higher levels of security," commented Momentage co-founder JoAnn Ippolito. "It was also critical that we retained the integrity and style of our user experience. The initial response to our app has emphasized its beauty and potential in redefining how people share important moments in their life. That remains at the heart of Momentage."
Momentage has quickly built a large and passionate user base since its launch in all 2013. The app enables consumers and professionals to create and share stunning multimedia moments -- collections that tell a story, represent a moment in time, or describe a process or product. The rich feature set offered by Momentage is accessed through a visually stunning and intuitive interface.
Enhancements to Momentage include:
- Convenience: The double tap feature allows users to zoom in on their posts
- Flexibility: Users can now add SoundImagesTM to previously saved posts
- Control: Unlike traditional social platforms that only allow users to delete entire posts, Momentage allows users to delete and add to posts
- Security: Users can set moments to private or share with others. Only public moments may appear on the Discovery Page
- Discovery: Hashtags and improved search help users find individuals and content
- Sharing: Users can email moments to individuals who do not have the app rather than sharing posts through social medium platforms such as Facebook or Twitter
- Sign up: Consumers can sign up for Momentage through a streamlined process
Momentage is a popular and unique iPhone app that allows users to combine photos, videos and SoundImagesTM into a single post to create a vivid storytelling 'moment.' Momentage offers consumers a flexible stage to tell stories, share experiences, teach interactively and communicate visually. Users of Momentage use intuitive tools to edit, add to and rearrange media using their own unique style and creativity. The Momentage community can share these images publicly, with a customized group, or take advantage of benchmark-setting levels of privacy. Momentage also offers users a supportive environment that is free of the constraints, clutter and compromises of other photo sharing and social apps. Momentage was released in fall 2013 to iOS users. The company is also developing an Android app set for release in mid-2014. Momentage is available for download at www.momentage.com and at the iTunes store.
CONTACT: Lisa Inouye PMBC Group 345 N. Maple Dr. Suite 105 Beverly Hills, CA 90210 3107777546 firstname.lastname@example.org