MINNEAPOLIS, March 17, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SPS Commerce, Inc. (Nasdaq:SPSC), a leader in retail cloud services, today announced its annual retail conference, SPS Omnichannel 2014. SPS Omnichannel 2014 fulfills the demand for an industry-specific event focused on the latest trends in omnichannel retail. The conference will bring hundreds of retail professionals together to sharpen their industry knowledge.
At SPS Omnichannel 2014, attendees will learn about critical topics driving retail's transformation, such as:
- Delivering seamless, engaging shopping experiences that span mobile devices, websites, and brick-and-mortar storefronts;
- Creating brand loyalty before, during and after the sale using digital technologies;
- Meeting the complex fulfillment expectations of today's consumer; and
- Using big data and analytics to precisely measure consumer demand and ensure product availability.
Sponsors of SPS Omnichannel 2014 include Accellos, NetSuite Inc., RICS Software, Tribridge, Agile Networks, Business System Integrators, MaxPoint, MapaDoc and Oz Development.
Confirmed speakers, include:
- David Maddocks, Chief Marketing Officer, Cole Haan
- Stephen Charrier, Co-President, Rollerblade USA
- Bruce Richardson, Chief Enterprise Strategist, Salesforce.com
- Marc Ashley, Chief Operating Officer, SHOP.COM, powered by Market America
- Jim Weinberg, President and Chief Merchandising Officer, Beyond the Rack
- Jamie Kelly, Director Merchandise Accounting Control, Costco Wholesale
- Tom Hopper, Director Sales Support, Remington Outdoor Company
- Jordan Eisenberg, Founder and President, UrgentRx
- Joe Epperson, Chief Executive Officer, MaxPoint
- Sanjay Parthasarathy, Chief Executive Officer, Indix
- Justin Behar, Chief Executive Officer, Quri
- Jason Becker, Chief Operating Officer, RICS Software
- Dirck Schou, Jr., Chief Operating Officer, Taqtile Mobility
- Tod Yazdi, Principal, TAGG Logistics
- Chad Collins, General Manager, Accellos
- Tanya Tremoulet, Senior Manager—Customer Service, SOG Knives & Tools
- Greg Bourdon, Director, Enterprise Systems, Agile Networks
"Retail leaders are converging at SPS Omnichannel 2014 for one reason: they need to excel in the omnichannel era," said Peter Zaballos, vice president of marketing at SPS Commerce. "This innovative event is the only conference focused on omnichannel retail for the entire business ecosystem, including retailers, vendors, 3PLs and logistic partners. At SPS Omnichannel 2014, retail leaders will connect, network, and get the resources needed to supercharge their supply chain for the coming year and beyond."
SPS Omnichannel 2014 will take place in Minneapolis, Minn., on May 4–6, 2014, at the Marriott City Center. Conference information and registration is available at http://www.spsomnichannel.com.
About SPS Commerce
SPS Commerce perfects the power of trading partner relationships with the industry's most broadly adopted retail cloud services platform. As a leader in cloud-based supply chain management solutions, we provide prewired, proven integrations and comprehensive retail performance analytics to thousands of customers worldwide. With a singular focus on the retail marketplace, we revolutionized traditional EDI systems by developing a platform that enables highly cost-effective and reliable trading partner collaboration. SPS Commerce, headquartered in Minneapolis, has achieved 52 consecutive quarters of revenue growth. For additional information, please contact SPS Commerce at 866-245-8100 or visit www.spscommerce.com.
SPS COMMERCE, SPSCOMMERCE.NET, and RETAIL UNIVERSE are marks of SPS Commerce, Inc. and registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. INFINITE RETAIL POWER, SPS, SPS logo and others are further marks of SPS Commerce, Inc. These marks may be registered or otherwise protected in other countries.
CONTACT: Kay Rindels SPS Commerce 866-245-8100 email@example.com