Falls Church, VA, March 18, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- VetAdvisor, the multi-modal, proactive veteran coaching program developed by Three Wire Systems, LLC, is proving itself to truly be the nation's expert in veteran-centric care. The VetAdvisor platform and methodology, as well as VetAdvisor initiatives, will be the focus of presentations at various national conferences this spring and summer, including:
· NVTC Destination Innovation: The VetAdvisor platform is competing in the semi-final round of the Northern Virginia Technology Council's Destination Innovation competition alongside other leaders in disruptive technologies such as RealNetworks, Unisys, and Deltek.
· SugarCon 2014: Vice President of VetAdvisor Services Jennifer Roseman and CTO Paul Handly will present on the Sugar-based VetAdvisor Veteran Relationship Management platform (VRM) and on coaching methodologies enabled through the VRM.
· EAPA Pittsburgh Chapter: Roseman and Jim Yauger, VetAdvisor HR Lead, will present discussion of and preliminary findings from the VetAdvisor/IVMF national Veterans Job Retention Survey, conducted earlier this year, to the Pittsburgh Chapter of the Employee Assistance Professionals Association (EAPA).
· 2014 NARMH Annual Conference: Roseman will lead a workshop, "TBI and PTSD: Understanding Mental Health Needs of Student Veterans," at the National Association of Rural Mental Health Annual Conference.
· 2014 World EAP Conference: Roseman and Rosalind Maury, Director of Research at IVMF, will present "What's Next: Retaining Your Veteran Hires," a session focused on the findings and conclusions of the Veterans Job Retention Survey, at EAPA's annual national conference.
"The fact that we were selected to participate in such a broad range of thought leadership activities is testament to the quality of VetAdvisor's platform and methodologies, and to the excellence of our staff," states VetAdvisor CEO Dan Frank. "We look forward to participating in this slate of prestigious conferences."
# # #
About VetAdvisor®: VetAdvisor® is the nation's expert in veteran-centric holistic care, providing proactive coaching services across behavioral health, wellness, financial, and all aspects of transition and career development. We also consult with corporate HR and management teams to teach organizations how to recruit, retain, and interface with military veterans and service members. For more information, visit www.myvetadvisor.com.
CONTACT: Elinor Warner firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: ThreeWire Systems, LLC