NEW YORK, March 19, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dow Jones will host its fourth annual Global Compliance Symposium on April 22-23, 2014, bringing together senior corporate and compliance executives, key regulatory officials and legal experts to analyze the most urgent challenges facing global companies and organizations. The event will be held at the Park Hyatt in Washington, D.C.
Featured speakers include key government officials and compliance officers from leading organizations, such as:
- Richard Bistrong, FCPA Blogger;
- James M. Cole, Deputy Attorney General, United States Department of Justice;
- Richard Fenning, Global Chief Executive Officer, Control Risks;
- W.C. Turner Herbert, Director, Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption, Global Financial Crimes Compliance, Bank of America;
- Rady A. Johnson, EVP & Chief Compliance and Risk Officer, Pfizer Inc.;
- Jay Jorgensen, SVP & Global Chief Compliance Officer, Walmart;
- Melissa Lea, Chief Global Compliance Officer, SAP Group;
- Kevin Mandia, Chief Operating Officer, FireEye and Founder & Former CEO, Mandiant;
- Michael McMillan, Director, Ethics and Professional Standards, CFA Institute;
- A.T. Smith, Deputy Director, United States Secret Service.
Hosted by top editors from The Wall Street Journal, the Global Compliance Symposium will address best practices and provide new insights into the most critical issues facing companies today, as well as offer strategies for developing robust compliance programs.
Issues to be addressed at this year's symposium include monitoring third-parties, protecting corporate brands around the world, the changing global regulatory landscape, crisis response and reputation management, compliance with FATCA, and limiting risk exposure to sanctions. Through a series of on-stage interviews and interactive breakout sessions, attendees will also hear from other leading companies, including Compliance Strategists; Dun & Bradstreet; Goodwin Procter, LLP; Jabil Circuit, Inc.; Jones Day; LEVICK; The Fairfax Group and Verizon.
The symposium is sponsored by PwC, MetricStream, Hogan Lovells and FinScan.
For more information about the Dow Jones Global Compliance Symposium, please visit: http://gcs.dowjones.com/program. Follow the social conversation with #DJGCS.
About Dow Jones
Dow Jones & Company is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations via newspapers, Web sites, apps, video, newsletters, magazines, proprietary databases, conferences, and radio. Dow Jones has produced unrivalled quality content for over 120 years and today has one of the world's largest news-gathering operations with nearly 2,000 journalists in more than 80 bureaus, including The Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation. Other premier brands include Barron's, MarketWatch, DJX and Factiva. Dow Jones publishes in 13 languages and distributes content in 28 languages, combining technology with news and data to support business decision making. The company pioneered the first successful paid online news site and its industry leading innovation enables it to serve customers wherever they may be, via the Web, mobile devices, Internet-connected televisions, and tablets.
CONTACT: Media Contact: Erin Carpenter-Maier Dow Jones & Company firstname.lastname@example.org (212) 416-4874
Source:Dow Jones & Company