SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., March 20, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- At NAB 2014 booth SU6202, Envivio (Nasdaq:ENVI), a leading provider of software-based video processing and delivery solutions, will showcase its latest offerings for video service and content providers, including Ultra HD 4Kp60 compression in HEVC (H.265) format, new cloud solutions, and personal TV. Taking place in Las Vegas from April 7-10, NAB is the largest broadcast industry event in North America.
Envivio is the market leader in provisioning solutions for the TV of tomorrow, including software-based video processing solutions that facilitate any-screen service personalization and monetization, while ensuring optimal quality of experience for viewers, on any device. At NAB, Envivio will introduce solution enhancements including significant density improvements for encoding/transcoding on Intel-based appliances.
Featured demonstrations at Envivio booth SU6202 include:
- Live Ultra HD 4Kp60 and 4Kp30: Envivio will showcase Ultra HD video compressed using the HEVC codec, in both 60fps and 30fps formats, powered by Envivio Muse™ encoders.
- Cloud software: Virtualized software for headends in the datacenter, as well as an end-to-end cloud TV solution, will be on display.
- Personal TV: The full range of personalized any-screen TV services including time-shifted TV, network PVR, Catch-up TV, Start-over TV and Follow Me TV will be demonstrated.
- Ad insertion: Capabilities for targeted ad insertion and blackout will be showcased alongside the personal TV demonstration.
- Encoding, processing and workflow management: Visitors can explore the user interfaces for Envivio software and network management tools that facilitate service operations.
- Dolby: A demonstration of industry partner Dolby's latest audio codec enhancements will also be available on the Envivio booth.
"Envivio has been advocating a software-based approach to video processing for more than a decade, and we continue to lead in that area with our latest innovations in 4K, cloud and personalization," said Julien Signès, Envivio president and CEO. "At NAB 2014 we will demonstrate advanced solutions and introduce new offerings that enable operators to deliver the highest quality video to any screen and monetize their services."
More than 300 content and service providers around the globe have selected Envivio to power their pay TV and multi-screen services. Visit www.envivio.com to learn more about TV without boundaries.
To schedule an appointment with Envivio at NAB 2014, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Envivio (Nasdaq:ENVI) is the leader in software-based video processing and delivery solutions for any screen, with over 300 content and service provider customers worldwide. Envivio solutions remove the boundaries of traditional television and enable operators to increase their revenues, by providing viewers with best-in-class video quality and a compelling, personalized experience. Envivio is headquartered in South San Francisco, California and has offices worldwide including France, England, China, Singapore and Japan. Visit www.envivio.com for more information.