Aarhus, March 20, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Annual General Assembly of Trifork A/S is to be held:
Friday, April 11, 2014 at 16.00
in the Company's offices in Dyssen 1, 8210 Arhus N.
1. Directors' report on the Company's activities during the past year.
2. Presentation of the annual report of 2013 with the auditor's signatures for approval, including approval of the remuneration policy for directors and executives, which are printed in the annual report.
3. Resolution on the appropriation of profits according to the annual report.
4. Election of Board Members.
1. The Board of Directors proposes a reelection of all board members. A description of each board member can be found In the annual report page 30.
5. Election of auditors
1. The Board of Directors proposes a reelection of the Chartered Accountants Beierholm as auditor.
6. Any other business
1. There is no further proposals from the Board of Directors or shareholders.
Adoption of the items require a simple majority.
Participatory procedures, proxy and voting:
Admission cards will be send to the address of the shareholder, which is registered in the register of shareholders for Trifork A/S. Admission cards will show the number of votes attributable to the shareholder.
Until April 7, 2014 at 23.59 shareholders electronically can submit proxies through the web-site of VP Investor Services: www.trifork.dk or www.vp.dk/gf. Admissions will be forwarded to the appointed agent.
Until April 9, 2014, Shareholders are able to make postal votes. Form for submission of postal voting is available on the weo-site of Trifork: www.trifork.dk or www.vp.dk/gf. The completed and signed form must be received by VP Investor Services (fax 4358 8867) or at the company (fax 8732 8788) within this deadline.
Share capital and capital owners to vote:
The company's share capital is DKK 18.000.000.
The statutes contain the following provisions for voting rights:
8.1 Each share of DKK1 carries one vote.
8.2 The shares acquired by transfer shall not be exercised without voting rights, the shares have been listed in the register of shareholders no later than 7 days before the meeting.
Shares must be registered in the register of shareholders no later than on April 4, 2014 in order to be eligble to vote.
Documents / information:
The annual report of Trifork was published on March 20, 2014 and can be downloaded electronically from the Company's web-site: www.trifork.dk.
The following documents will be available on the web-site of Trifork: www.trifork.dk
- This Notice with the complete agenda, the complete proposals and information on the number of shares and voting rights.
- The documents to be presented at the Annual General Assembly, including the annual report.
- Form for proxy voting.
- Form for submission of postal voting.
Statutes / Mandates:
The aplicable statutes can be found on the web-site of Trifork.
Dividends approved at the General Assembly will be paid through CP Securities A/S after deduction of withholding tax. Shareholders may exercise their financial rights through Sydbank..
Trifork was founded in 1996 and is listed on NASDAQ OMX in Copenhagen. It is an innovative software development company focusing on Mobile, Agile and Cloud. It develops and delivers business critical IT systems for several sectors including finance, healthcare, government, manufacturing and telecom. Trifork employs 265 people in 12 offices in Aarhus, Copenhagen, Esbjerg, London, Zurich, Amsterdam, Krakow, Budapest, Stockholm and San Francisco. At the end of 2013 Trifork had a market value at DKKm 212 / EURm 28.5, with a turnover in 2013 of DKKm 266 / EURm 36.
Board of directors, Trifork A/S
DK-8000 Arhus C, Denmark
Phone: +45 8732 8787
Fax: +45 8732 8788
CEO, Joern Larsen
Direct: +41 79 430 9697