WELLESLEY, Mass., March 24, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Paydiant vice president and general manager, Frank Liddy, will speak at the Barclays Emerging Payments Forum on Monday, March 24, 2014. The event, hosted by Barclays Investment Bank, takes place at The Crown Plaza Times Square Hotel in New York, March 24-25.
Liddy will participate in a panel titled: "Do I Still Have to Carry Around This Clunky Wallet?" - A Look at Mobile Payment Offerings. The session will be moderated by Barclays Investment Bank managing director Darrin Peller and also include executives from BilltoMobile, Jumio, Payfone and Powa Technologies. Panelists will discuss some of the key challenges and opportunities in the mobile payments industry including:
- which mobile payment technologies (e.g., NFC, QR Code, Bar Code, etc.) are most likely to gain critical mass in the marketplace;
- the migration of EMV technology and its impact on mobile payment adoption;
- key security considerations – for consumers, merchants and banks;
- the different ecosystems and partnerships forming in different industries; e.g., ISIS in telecommunications and MCX in retail; and
- the long term role of banks in mobile payments.
Do I Still Have to Carry Around this Clunky Wallet? – A Look at Mobile Payment Offerings
Monday March 24, 2014
4:45 PM to 5:25 PM
The Crown Plaza Times Square Hotel
New York, NY
Paydiant is the provider of a cloud-based, white label mobile payment, cardless ATM access, offer redemption and loyalty platform that enables merchants, banks, and payment processors to deploy and manage their own mobile payment and ATM access solutions under their own brand and on their own terms. Based on a patented, cloud-based transaction processing platform, the Paydiant solution enables the key stakeholders in the payments value chain – retailers, banks and payment processors – to control the next generation of payment solutions. Visit www.paydiant.com for more information about the Paydiant solution and follow us on Twitter @Paydiant.
CONTACT: Tim Walsh Walsh Group Marketing for Paydiant 617.512.1641 firstname.lastname@example.org