SILICON VALLEY, Calif., March 31, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Blazent provides the world's most widely used, automated IT Data Accuracy Engine to service-oriented IT organizations. Today, Blazent is pleased to announce the release of Titan, a new cloud-based suite of IT Data Accuracy Solutions.
"Each year, many IT service-oriented organizations may lose millions of dollars in opex costs and change-related service disruptions while manually struggling to ensure the data they put into their CMDB is current, complete and correct," commented Dennis Drogseth, VP Research Enterprise Management Associates. "The IT Service support staff and the businesses relying on them are dependent on many things, but relevant and accurate CMDB data is absolutely paramount."
"Blazent's IT Data Accuracy Solutions address the manual and complex data validation and verification problem for IT service-oriented organizations by solving the 'Garbage Data-in = Garbage Data-out' problem," said Dan Benveniste Chief Strategy Officer for Blazent. "Whether implementing or migrating to a new CMBD, Blazent will help you get the data right the first time and enable true Service Relationship Management."
Unplanned Changes in IT are the leading cause of business outages, which can have significant financial impact on an organization and lead to customer support issues. To avoid these issues, global IT organizations have relied on Blazent's IT Data Accuracy Engine to automate their data verification processes and guarantee their IT data is current, complete & correct.
Highlights of Blazent's new cloud-based IT Data Accuracy solutions include:
- New data architecture increasing processing speeds associated with importing, aggregating, reconciling, verifying and exporting IT data
- Enhanced automation to export verified configuration items (CIs) and CI elements directly into existing service management platforms and databases including the configuration management database (CMDB)
- Increased capability to manage complex CI relationships for better change management, root cause analysis and service availability
- Added CI types to ensure adequate coverage to support mature ITSM processes (end-user computing devices, servers, network equipment, racks, mass storage devices, operating systems, network interfaces and IP addresses)
- Improved analytics to monitor and ensure ongoing IT data accuracy and integrity within the CMDB
- Normalization of content to almost any customer provided and existing reference structures with built in self-learning capabilities to safeguard the integrity of the environment
- Business rule process management to schedule corrective actions to align with business needs and eliminate business interruption
To see how Titan works, watch a demo video at www.Blazent.com. Blazent will also be attending the upcoming ServiceNow Knowledge14 conference (April 27- May 1) in San Francisco. To setup a private demo, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blazent provides the world's most widely-used IT Data Accuracy Engine. For over a decade, service-oriented IT organizations around the world have relied on Blazent to automate their data verification processes and guarantee their IT Data is as current, complete and correct as possible. As the gold standard for Accurate IT Data, Blazent empowers the Business of IT. Blazent is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, and has offices in Detroit, Denver, Dallas and London. For more information, visit http://www.Blazent.com or follow us on Twitter @Blazent.
Blazent and the Blazent logo are registered trademarks of Blazent Inc. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
CONTACT: Blazent Inc. Dan Benveniste Chief Strategy Officer email@example.com (650) 286-5500