FALLS CHURCH, Va., March 31, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CORFAC International (Corporate Facility Advisors) announced the winners of the organization's annual COR$TAR Awards. The awards recognize referrals between CORFAC brokerage professionals in which two or more brokers from different firms represented a single client and company in a completed lease or sale transaction.
The COR$TAR Awards were presented at CORFAC International's recent 2014 Spring Conference in San Francisco. The top brokers who referred transactions to other CORFAC Affiliates were:
Top Land Deal by Size and Dollar Value
- Steven Podolsky, SIOR, Podolsky|Circle CORFAC International (based in Chicago, IL) referred a land sale requirement to Sim Doughtie, SIOR, CCIM, MCR and Al McConkey Jr., SIOR, both with King Industrial Realty/CORFAC International (based in Atlanta, GA) who subsequently represented McMaster-Carr Supply Co. in the acquisition of 112 acres of land in Atlanta for $7.6 million.
Top Industrial Lease by Dollar Value
- Don Ossey, SIOR, and Robbie McEachern with Capacity Commercial Group/CORFAC International (based in Portland, OR) referred a leasing assignment to David Prior, SIOR, The Klabin Company/CORFAC International (based in Los Angeles, CA) who subsequently secured a 230,000-square-foot industrial facility lease on behalf of Tucker Rocky Distributing in Visalia, CA. The lease was valued at $7.86 million.
Top Industrial Transaction by Size
- Steven Podolsky, SIOR, Podolsky|Circle CORFAC International based in Chicago, IL) referred a leasing assignment to Treat MacDonald, SIOR, CCIM, Crump Commercial, LLC/CORFAC International (based in Memphis, TN) who subsequently secured a 500,000-square-foot industrial facility on behalf of New Breed Logistics in Memphis, TN.
Top Office Lease by Dollar Value
- Renee Betzelos and Kurt Walsh of ProTen Group/CORFAC International (based in Chicago, IL) referred a leasing assignment to Peggy Burk and Jean Ko of TRI Commercial/CORFAC International (based in San Francisco, CA) who subsequently secured an office lease in San Mateo, CA on behalf of Sears. The lease was valued at $3.2 million.
Top Office Lease by Size
- Jeffrey Garibaldi and Gerald Moore of The Garibaldi Group/CORFAC International (based in Chatham, NJ) referred a leasing assignment to James Stubblebine of The Stubblebine Company/CORFAC International (based in Boston, MA) who subsequently secured a 53,680-square-foot office lease in Merrimack, NH on behalf of DRS Technologies. It is the second consecutive year in which Garibaldi and Moore have referred the largest office lease to a fellow CORFAC broker.
Top Retail Lease by Size
- Tim Cherre of Sansone Group/CORFAC International (based in St. Louis, MO) referred a leasing assignment to Daniel Gostylo of Providence Commercial RES/CORFAC International (based in San Antonio, TX) who subsequently secured a 60,950-square-foot property leased by La Frontera Village in Austin, TX. It is the second consecutive year that Cherre and Gostylo have teamed up on a La Frontera Village lease in Austin to win the top retail award.
Top Referring Broker
- Scott Savacool, SIOR, CCIM of St. Louis-based Sansone Group/CORFAC International was named the overall Top Referring Broker with eight referred transactions throughout the CORFAC network of independently owned commercial real estate firms in 2013.
Top Referring Firm
- Sansone Group/CORFAC International received the award for top referring firm, with 15 outbound CORFAC referrals.
CORFAC International (Corporate Facility Advisors) is comprised of privately held entrepreneurial firms with expertise in office, industrial and retail real estate leasing and investment sales, multifamily property acquisitions and dispositions, property management and corporate services. CORFAC International is celebrating its 25th anniversary in 2014. For more information visit www.corfac.com.
CONTACT: Media Contact: Gary Marsh firstname.lastname@example.org