CHICAGO, April 1, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Heidrick & Struggles (Nasdaq:HSII), today announced the promotion of 14 consultants from Principal to Partner from all areas of the world and covering a diverse span of practices.
"We congratulate each of these new Partners for their dedication to excellence and resolute focus on our clients," said Heidrick & Struggles CEO Tracy Wolstencroft. "In their new leadership roles, they will help us build on Heidrick & Struggles' legacy as the firm top organizations globally turn to for leadership and talent."
2014 PARTNER PROMOTIONS:
- Elisabetta Bartoloni, Financial Services Practice - New York
- Alyse Bodine, Financial Officers Practice - Philadelphia
- Paul Charles, Financial Services Practice - San Francisco
- Josh Clarke, Global Technology & Services - Boston
- Susie Clements, Financial Officers Practice - London
- Amy Goldfinger, Human Resources Officers Practice - New York
- Julian Ha, Legal, Risk, Compliance & Government Affairs Practice - Washington D.C.
- Chad Hesters, Industrial Practice - Houston
- Michelle Nasir, Leadership Consulting - New York
- Jamie Page, Industrial Practice - London
- Seth Peterson, Industrial Practice - Hong Kong
- Alex Ross, Industrial Practice - London
- Stephen Schwanhausser, Consumer Markets Practice - New York
- Jeff Stryker, Industrial Practice - Bangkok
About Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc.
Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc. (Nasdaq:HSII) is the premier provider of senior-level Executive Search, Culture Shaping and Leadership Consulting services. For 60 years, we have focused on quality service and built strong leadership teams through our relationships with clients and individuals worldwide. Today, Heidrick & Struggles' leadership experts operate from principal business centers in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information about Heidrick & Struggles, please visit www.heidrick.com.
CONTACT: H&S Media Contact: Lia Randazzo 312.496.1788 firstname.lastname@example.org
Source:Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc.