SAN FRANCISCO, April 2, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- According to Service Performance Insight's "The 2014 Professional Services Maturity™ Benchmark" out of 238 participating organizations, thirteen firms (5%) significantly outperformed the benchmark average by excelling in all five service performance dimensions – Leadership, Client Relationships, Human Capital Alignment, Service Execution and Finance and Operations.
The Top 13 firms outperformed their peers and the benchmark average with significantly higher profit, larger projects and more satisfied clients.
|Best-of-the-Best PSO Comparison|
|Measurement||Top 13 Firms||All Others Average||Advantage|
|Average revenue per project||$413K||$178K||132%|
|Size of deal pipeline to forecast||309%||184%||68%|
|Annual revenue per employee||$236K||$150K||57%|
|Projects delivered on-time||84%||77%||9%|
For the past five years, Service Performance Insight has conducted in-depth analysis of the top 5% of PS Maturity™ benchmark participants to uncover the reasons for their superlative performance. Each year, the top 5% have been named the "Best-of-the-Best" based on superior PS Maturity™ benchmark scores.
SPI Research is proud to announce the 2014 top performers:
- Campus Management provides robust, elegant and cost-effective software solutions for higher education institutions. Campus Management is a four-time winner.
- TOP Step Consulting provides consulting, implementation and training for Professional Service operations and software. TOP Step Consulting is a five-time winner.
- Logical Design Solutions, Inc. is a strategy and business solutions consulting firm that envisions and designs emerging business ecosystems. LDS is a five-time winner.
- TopDown Consulting is a leader in designing, implementing, and deploying EPM solutions.
- SmartERP provides innovative, cost-effective, and configurable solutions and services to common business problems on the Oracle PeopleSoft platform. Two-time winner.
- e4 Services, LLC is a healthcare information technology consulting firm specializing in clinical, hospital information management and revenue cycle services.
- Agencyport Software builds software solutions that the world's top insurance carriers use to engage with their product distribution channels and technology partners.
- Charles River provides an end-to-end solution to automate front- and middle-office investment management functions across asset classes on a single platform.
- EAC Product Development Solutions provides tools and services to help companies get products to market faster.
- Varrow provides technology solutions for virtualization, storage, managed services and disaster recovery through advanced consulting and design services.
- The New Office is a leading NetSuite solution provider specializing in helping businesses improve processes and collaboration.
- Informatica Corporation is a leading independent provider of data integration, data quality, and big data software and solutions. Two-time winner.
- Trimble creates unique products and solutions incorporating positioning technologies that help customers streamline workflows and analyze complex information.
"The complete 184 page report, which contains 227 insightful charts and tables, is now available for $995." Click here to purchase.
Service Performance Insight (SPI) is a global research, consulting and training organization dedicated to helping professional service organizations (PSOs) make quantum improvements in productivity and profit. In 2007, SPI developed the PS Maturity Model™ as a strategic planning and management framework. It is now the industry-leading performance improvement tool used by over 10,000 service and project-oriented organizations to chart their course to service excellence.
Source: Service Performance Insight