Yardley, PA, April 4, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (http://www.myprgenie.com) -- Join Atidan for an exciting demonstration of GSX Monitor and Analyzer for Microsoft SharePoint to monitor, report and alert on the components and services that really matter while staying two steps ahead of your end users issues. Tuesday April 8th, 11 AM EDT / 15:00 GMT. Register here! http://goo.gl/3Pwf8f
GSX Monitor & Analyzer provides full service tracking for SharePoint, checking availability, performance and usage from a real time overview console. The solution provides advanced alerts that pinpoint the source of emerging issues for corrective actions before they impact the business line. The latest enhancements include enhanced reporting, and user-based processing to improve performance and the overall user experience.
Register for this free webinar to learn more about the features presented in GSX Monitor & Analyzer v10.5:
- A new Overview console that automatically discovers and detects your entire SharePoint environment in a consolidated view.
- Advanced SharePoint farm, server, and site management via full service tracking.
- Monitoring site level performance and size.
- Performance of user scenarios across the global farm to enhance the user experience.
- Server monitoring by role, including availability by server type, web front-end server, application server, and SQL server check of availability and size.
All attendees will receive a free trial offer and special incentives! For additional information or personal demonstration contact us email@example.com.
Atidan is a software development and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping today's business leaders create easy-to-use technology environments that make work easier and more efficient for employees at every level. With offices in the U.S. and India, Atidan combines offshore cost-efficiency and 24 hour work cycles with direct onsite team interaction-delivering low-risk, high-performance applications development and consulting for business analytics, collaboration and custom business applications. For more information, please visit http://www.atidan.com.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
CONTACT: David Rosenthal,firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-215-825-5045