SAN RAMON, Calif., April 9, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Armanino (www.amllp.com), a cloud financial solutions leader and one of the largest accounting and consulting firms in the nation, today released the Intacct-Adaptive Insights SolutionSM. The best-in-class, cloud-based budgeting and comprehensive reporting solution is now available on Armanino's new Intacct Marketplace. The Intacct-Adaptive Insights Solution integrates the most powerful Cloud Financial tools in accounting to help businesses achieve a streamlined, automated and unified finance department.
Armanino provides an unparalleled level of expertise in Cloud architecture and customer support, with more than 300 implementations of Software as a Service (SaaS) financial solutions over the past two years. Our industry-leading Cloud Solutions team includes experienced CPAs, technology thought leaders, and former CFOs with extensive finance backgrounds who understand the pain points the CFO Organization battles each day. They leverage technology to improve financial planning, data consolidation, analytics, reporting, internal controls, data security and more.
With one of the largest Intacct Certified Implementation teams in the country, Armanino is recognized as the 2013 Intacct Value-Add Reseller (VAR) Partner of the Year and a strategic, award-winning Adaptive Insights implementation partner. By leveraging Intacct's open API architecture, Armanino is able to configure Intacct and Adaptive Insights to provide a seamless integration between two best-in-class solutions.
Armanino's Cloud Solution Practice leader Dave Burlington says, "Armanino is excited to be bringing our years of experience and thought leadership to deliver pre-packaged integration solutions that support world-class business processes."
The Intacct-Adaptive Insights Solution provides:
- An Integration Pack with prebuilt connectors and business logic enabling the migration of trial balance, actuals as well as transaction level detail to Adaptive Insights and budgets to Intacct
- The bi-directional migration of data supports a closed loop business process to marry a company's reporting and budgeting needs
- A configurable framework for customers to easily pick and choose which data should be integrated, allowing integrations to be tailored to each client's specific business needs
- Greatly improved accuracy by eliminating manual work such as relying on general ledger, AP/AR and budget spreadsheets, while dramatically reducing budgeting and forecasting cycle times
- Rolling forecasts for better sales and budget planning
- Visibility into budget status across the entire organizational structure, making it easy to submit, track and approve or reject plans
- Reduced complexity of multinational planning and reporting by bridging actual data, all planned in local currencies
- Easy creation of custom management and board financial reports and executive dashboards of key performance indicators
"Armanino's new solution creates a vital link between Intacct and Adaptive Insights and provides clients with rolling forecasts and enhanced budgeting and reporting," says Taylor Macdonald, Vice President, Channels for Intacct. "We are excited that our partner Armanino developed its own online marketplace to highlight the firm's industry-leading implementation, customization and integration thought leadership for the technology, professional services and nonprofit sectors."
Armanino LLP (www.amllp.com) is the largest independent accounting and business consulting firm in California and the 29th largest firm in the United States. Armanino provides an integrated set of audit, tax, consulting and technology solutions to companies in the U.S. and globally. The firm helps clients adapt and change in every stage of business from start-up through rapid growth to the sale of a company. Armanino emphasizes smart technology; leading a cloud revolution of financial, operational, sales and compliance tools that are transforming the way companies do business. Armanino extends its global services to more than 100 countries through its membership in Moore Stephens International Limited – one of the world's major accounting and consulting membership organizations. In addition to its core consulting and accounting practices, Armanino operates two other divisions – AMF Media Group (www.amfmediagroup.com) and Financial Horizons (www.financialhorizons.com).