SILICON VALLEY, Calif., April 11, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Blazent, the leader in IT Data Accuracy, is excited to be a Silver Sponsor at the upcoming ServiceNow Knowledge14 conference in San Francisco (April 27-May 1). At Knowledge14, Blazent will showcase its new automated IT Data Accuracy Solution for ServiceNow that solves the garbage-data-in, garbage-data-out problem for Service Management using advanced data science techniques to ensure the CMDB has current, complete and correct IT data.
Unplanned changes in IT are a leading cause of business outages, which can have significant financial impact on an organization, and lead to business disruption and customer support issues. To avoid these issues, service-oriented enterprise IT organizations have relied on Blazent's IT Data Accuracy Solution to automate their manual data verification processes and guarantee the data going into their ServiceNow CMDB is current, complete and correct.
"Blazent's unique ability to solve the big data quality problem for IT is being proven and endorsed by the very best arbiters, our customers. Clients and partners such as IBM, CSC, Visa, AMEX, RBS, Barclays, Fiserv, ING, Depository Trust & Clearing Corp, Delphi, Towers Watson, ISG, Fruition, Column, ServiceNow, BMC and many others are realizing immense value from our solution," said Rich Allocco, Chief Customer Officer at Blazent.
Service-oriented enterprise IT organizations can meet with Blazent at ServiceNow's Knowledge14 conference and learn how Blazent can help:
- Automate the manual data quality process using Blazent's business-based rules engine to stand up and maintain the quality and accuracy of data going into the CMDB
- Reduce up to 50% of unplanned changes with current, complete and correct CMDB data
- Decrease business outages and time spent tracking down data quality issues
While at the Knowledge 14 conference, stop by Blazent Booth #123 or join Blazent at several exciting events:
- Watch live demos of Titan, Blazent's suite of IT Data Accuracy Solutions
- Schedule a private demo of Titan for your team
- Enter daily raffle for a chance to win a Quadcopter personal drone
- Tuesday, 4/29, 4:50 pm: Delphi Breakout; "Revitalizing the CMDB"
- Tuesday, 4/29, 9:00 pm: Fruition/Blazent "One-Pub Crawl" social event
- Wednesday, 4/30, 10:10 am: Delphi Breakout; "Top 5 Tips to Solve the SAM Challenge"
To learn more about solving your enterprise IT Data Accuracy problem before the Knowledge14 conference:
- View a short video on how Blazent Titan can help you, or arrange a private demo at Knowledge14.
- Attend the upcoming webinar: "Ingredients for a Successful CMDB," April 17, 2014 at 9:00 am PDT / 11:00 am CDT / 12:00 pm EDT. Register here.
Blazent provides the world's most widely used IT Data Accuracy Solution. For over a decade, service-oriented IT organizations around the world have relied on Blazent to automate their data verification processes and guarantee their IT data is as current, complete and correct as possible As the gold standard for Accurate IT Data, Blazent empowers the Business of IT. Blazent is headquartered in Silicon Valley, Calif., and has offices in Detroit, Denver, Dallas and London. For more information, visit www.Blazent.com or follow us on Twitter @Blazent.
CONTACT: Tim Bock Blazent Marketing email@example.com (303) 256-4417