Green Remediation Technology Leader's Q1 Surpasses Entire Previous Year's Performance;
Company Strengthens Infrastructure to Prepare for Further Expansion
PLEASANTON, Calif., April 14, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reterro, Inc., an emerging green remediation technology leader in eliminating hydrocarbon contamination from soil and ongoing waste streams, today reported strong revenue growth, expanded corporate infrastructure and increased financial strength in the First Quarter of 2014, which ended March 31, 2014.
Reterro Chief Executive Officer Ferdinand Seemann today provided an overview of the company's Q1 growth and expansion in a report to shareholders, customers and partners of the company:
"I am very pleased to report today that Reterro's First Quarter of 2014 was a period of substantial growth, expansion and financial strengthening," Mr. Seemann said. "Our Q1 performance shows that Reterro is on a demonstrable pace to converting our proven technology pre-eminence into market leadership in the large and growing market of soil remediation and waste stream cleaning."
Among the highlights of Reterro's First Quarter of 2014:
- Revenue in Q1 of 2014 exceeded that of the entire previous year.
- Reterro significantly added to its financial strength with the completion of a substantial equity investment and expanded credit facilities.
- The company added two Reterro Principle™ based systems to its mobile remediation fleet.
- Reterro held its first annual shareholder meeting, strengthened its corporate bylaws and selected an ERP and CRM for immediate implementation to accommodate expected future growth.
- The company added two senior executives to its leadership team and accelerated hiring of employees in all departments.
Reterro's additional business initiatives this year include:
- Building on Q1's financial performance, and initial expansion of remediation capital systems and staff, Reterro's 2014 plans include additional expansion in the United States.
- Ongoing advancements in discussions with permitting and sustainability consultancies, agencies and government institutions central to the process of remediating contaminated waste streams and properties throughout the world.
"Our performance in Q1 continued to demonstrate that The Reterro Principle™'s small on-site footprint and flameless process delivers 100% certainty and a spotless safety record in soil and waste-stream remediation," Mr. Seemann said. "The Reterro Principle™ is the most efficient, cost-effective, clean and compliant method to remove hydro-carbon waste from soil and waste streams, as well as to prevent ongoing contamination and unlock the greatest value in previously unusable locations."
The Reterro Principle™, which removes hydrocarbon waste from soil within hours to the targeted clean-up level, also eliminates the necessity of hauling contaminated soil across jurisdictions.
Reterro, Inc., provides the foremost compliant and curative green remediation solution for tens of thousands of locations worldwide that are government-mandated to clean ongoing hydrocarbon waste streams and undergo soil remediation for existing hydrocarbon contaminated waste. Uniquely effective in urban, populated and space-constrained environments in which health and safety restrictions prohibit any other competing technologies, Reterro is unrivaled in mobility, cost-effectiveness and speed-to-completion, with a record of 100% certainty of efficacy.
For more information, please visit www.reterro.com.
CONTACT: Robert Ferri Corporate Communications (925) 227-1192 email@example.com