GETTYSBURG, PA, April 18, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OPEN MINDS released the roster of sponsors for the 2014 OPEN MINDS Planning & Innovation Institute. Genoa Healthcare and U Squared Interactive are the Keynote Sponsors for the fourth annual OPEN MINDS Planning & Innovation Institute which will take place June 3-5, 2014 at the Sheraton in New Orleans. Their sponsored keynote sessions Building Community Partnerships To Promote Coordination Of Care: A Town Hall Discussion, and Treatment Technology Innovations: How Payers Are Using Technology In A Value Driven Market, will provide cutting-edge industry insights for the nearly 400 health and human service executives expected to attend. The other keynote addresses will be provided by Scott Markovich, President, Magellan Complete Care, on The Challenges & Opportunities Of Moving To Integrated Care Management and Monica E. Oss, CEO of OPEN MINDS, with the closing keynote on Innovate, Adapt, Succeed — Positioning For Long-Term Success In A Short-Term Market.
In addition, there are four Knowledge Partner Sponsors at this year's event:
- Cenpatico, Serving The Behavioral Health Needs Of Children In Foster Care Through Medicaid Managed Care
- Netsmart, Lives Saved: Red Rock & SMRTNET HIE Coordinate For Big Impact On Care, Robert Lacy, MIS Director, Red Rock Behavioral Health Services and AJ Peterson, General Manager, Care Connect, Netsmart Technologies
- designRoom Creative, How To Position Your Organization For Growth: The Importance Of Planning To Stay Competitive & Keep Your Consumers Engaged, Kelly Farrell, President, designRoom Creative and
- Jonathan Lee, Chief Executive Officer, Signature Health, Inc.
- Qualifacts From Idea To Reality: Using Outcomes Management & Meaningful Client Data To Transform Lives, Christy Winter, LMSW, Manager of Clinical Informatics and Outcomes, Qualifacts and Suzanne Button, Ph.D., Assistant Executive Director, Quality & Clinical Outcomes, Astor Services For Children & Families
And returning for this year is the event's "Recharge & Refresh Break: Ice Cream Social" sponsored by QoLmeds.
The 2014 OPEN MINDS Planning & Innovation Institute exhibit hall will feature industry leaders offering in a wide array of products and services -- including electronic medical records, pharmacy services, patient notifications and lab reporting services, digital creative services, managed care services. Organizations who will be participating in the exposition include:
- Askesis Development Group
- Centerstone Research Institute
- Credible Behavioral Healthcare
- Core Solutions
- designRoom Creative
- Genoa Healthcare
- QoL meds
- The Echo Group
- U Squared Interactive
The institute also has 22 sponsoring associations that have contributed to the program development. These associations include:
- Alabama Council of Community Mental Health Boards
- Alliance for Children & Families
- California Alliance of Child and Family Services
- California Council of Community Mental Health Agencies
- Child Welfare League of America
- Colorado Association of Alcohol & Drug Service Providers
- Colorado Association of Family and Children's Agencies
- Colorado Behavioral Healthcare Council
- Connecticut Community Providers Association
- Florida Council for Community Mental Health
- Community Behavioral Health Association of Maryland
- Minnesota Assoc. of Community Mental Health Programs
- Missouri Coalition of Children's Agencies
- National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers
- New Jersey Alliance for Children, Youth & Families
- New Jersey Association of Community Providers
- New Jersey Association of Mental Health and Addiction Agencies
- The Ohio Council of Behavioral Health and Family Services Providers
- Rehabilitation & Community Providers Association
- Vermont Council of Developmental and Mental Health Services
- Virginia Association of Community Services Boards
- West Virginia Behavioral Healthcare Providers Association
More information on The 2014 OPEN MINDS Planning & Innovation Institute and available sponsorship opportunities can be found at: www.openminds.com/pii.
OPEN MINDS is a national market intelligence firm specializing in the sectors of the health and human service industry serving individuals with complex support needs: mental health; addiction treatment; children & family services; intellectual & developmental disabilities; chronic disease management; long term care; social services; correctional health care, reentry & diversion; and juvenile justice.
Founded in 1987 and based in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, the 75+ associates believe by providing the latest market intelligence and management best practices to organizations serving the health and social support needs of the most vulnerable consumers, those organizations will be better able to provide efficient and effective services. Learn more at www.openminds.com.
CONTACT:For additional questions and inquiries, please contact Jennifer Gelman, Marketing Manager, OPEN MINDS at 717-334-1329 or email@example.com.
Source: Open Minds