BabySafe in Seven Steps Offers Tips, Advice and Anecdotes for Baby-Safe Living
WESTBURY, N.Y., April 22, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Babyganics, the top-selling brand of baby-safe household and body care products, is proud to announce that its "Founding Fathers," Kevin Schwartz and Keith Garber, are releasing a new book this Earth Day. BabySafe in Seven Steps (Ballantine Trade Paperback Original, on-sale April 22, 2014) features Babyganics' philosophy for baby-safe living in the form of a practical guide to safeguarding your home, diet and lifestyle against toxins, allergens and ingredients that could be harmful to your family's health.
BabySafe in Seven Steps is filled with hundreds of helpful tips covering everything from step-by-step advice on cleaning out dangerous products in your home, to instructions for do-it-yourself replacement concoctions and recommendations for store-bought products. Kevin and Keith's own experiences and anecdotes creating baby-safe environments fill the pages of their guide, which outlines seven areas of focus to make living in a healthy, baby-safe world a little easier:
- Ready, Set, Baby: All aspects of preparing for your baby's arrival, from the safe ways to decorate the nursery to the foods to avoid during pregnancy.
- Clean Up Your Crib: The low-down on toxic cleaners, and simple swaps to ensure safer home cleaning.
- Baby Body: A guide to finding the most nourishing products that come in contact with your baby, from lotions and soap to diapers and wipes.
- Safe Play: A rundown of baby gear that's just as fun as it is safe.
- Eat Healthy and Happy: Safe food preparation and storage ideas, along with tips to make sense of food labels and instill healthy eating habits.
- Your Other Low-Lying Creatures: Tips to create a pet-safe home, the best grooming practices for allergens and ways your pet and baby can play together safely.
- A Baby-Safe World Beyond the Home: Ways to bring your baby-safe lifestyle on-the-go.
About the Authors:
Kevin Schwartz and Keith Garber and the Babyganics brand are on a mission: to help parents create a world where their babies are free to live, grow, and thrive in a safe and healthy environment. With this vision they created a baby-safe brand – an ecosystem of innovative, nontoxic, nourishing, hardworking cleaning and skin care products. They both live on Long Island, New York, with their families (wives, children, pets) in baby-safe homes of their own.
Babyganics is committed to providing parents with the tools they need to help them create a baby-safe world. The brand takes into consideration everything babies touch and everything that touches them when developing their range of surface cleaners, laundry care, skin care, sun care, oral care and diapers. Babyganics is a private company with headquarters in Westbury, NY. Their products can be purchased nationwide at Babies 'R' Us, Buy Buy Baby, Target, Publix, CVS, Amazon.com and Diapers.com.
Please visit www.babyganics.com for additional product information.