MEDIA ADVISORY—ATTENTION DAYBOOK/CALENDAR EDITORS
85Broads Owner, Constellation Brands CEO, and M &T Bank CEO Top Simon Business School Annual Conference in New York City
ROCHESTER, N.Y., April 24, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Prominent senior executives and industry leaders will be speaking at Simon Business School's fifth annual financial conference in New York City on May 8, 2014. The full-day conference will feature discussions about the impact of disruption, regulation, and increasing global competition across various industries including: banking, finance, government, media, and consumer products.
WHO: Leading executives, include:
• Sallie Krawcheck, Owner of 85Broads and former Bank of America President, Global Wealth & Investment Management
• Rob Sands, President & CEO, Constellation Brands, Executive of the Year Award Recipient
• Larry Kudlow, Senior Contributor, CNBC
• Robert Wilmers, Chairman & CEO, M &T Bank
• Michael Cirami, VP, Co-Director, and Portfolio Manager, Eaton Vance
• Michael Jensen, Former Simon Business School Professor and Jesse Isidor Straus Professor of Business Administration, Emeritus, Harvard Business School
• Mark Zupan, Dean, Simon Business School
WHAT: 2014 Simon New York City Conference
The Global Marketplace: Rising to the Challenges of Regulation, Disruption, and International Competition
Hosted by Simon Business School (University of Rochester)
WHERE: The Grand Hyatt Hotel, 109 E. 42nd Street, New York City
WHEN: Thursday, May 8, 2014 8:30 A.M.–3:30 P.M.
WHY: This gathering of top executives to discuss pathways to success for companies today in the face of increasing global competition and innovation will give attendees a deeper understanding of assessing and managing disruption and regulation across industries. The University of Rochester's Simon Business School hosts this annual event in New York City.
About the Simon Business School
The Simon Business School is currently ranked among the leading graduate business schools in the world in rankings published by the popular press, including BusinessWeek, U.S. News & World Report, and Financial Times. The Financial Times recently rated the School 4th in the world for finance and 3rd in the world for economics. More information about Simon Business School is available at www.simon.rochester.edu. Toughen up.®
Source:University of Rochester