ACTON, Mass., April 29, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SeaChange International, Inc. (Nasdaq:SEAC) today announced four additional certified partners for its Cloud Adrenalin multi-screen television service, including Accedo, ATES Networks, Level 3 Communications (NYSE:LVLT) and Wurl. This week during The Cable Show 2014 (April 29-May 1, Los Angeles), SeaChange will demonstrate its open software-as-a-service offering complete with new-release studio and television content from previously announced partner Deluxe OnDemand™.
"SeaChange Cloud Adrenalin enables top-tier multi-screen television services through an open ecosystem of integrated partners, allowing providers to focus on growing and diversifying their advanced services without concern for complexity or scalability," said Sud Kaushik, Director of Multi-Screen Products, SeaChange. "We're very pleased that our collaborative Cable Show demonstrations will illustrate precisely the kinds of exciting multi-screen experiences we can enable, and that our complete cloud multi-screen ecosystem is available for service providers to evaluate on site on their systems."
SeaChange Cloud Adrenalin™ empowers mid-sized and smaller television service providers to deliver advanced multi-screen offers that incorporate blended entertainment with personalized content, social recommendations, social logins and single sign-on capabilities, as well as dynamic packaging and distribution. The Cloud Adrenalin pay-as-you-grow model allows providers to dynamically control spending in response to the elastic requirements for content, subscribers and levels of service offering. The full complement of SeaChange's deployment proven multi-screen capabilities for delivery, analytics, promotions and system monitoring are available in Cloud Adrenalin.
SeaChange Cloud Adrenalin also features the SeaChange Nitro™ subscriber experience software. Debuting a new look-and-feel at The Cable Show, Nitro has evolved to include further-advanced content search and recommendations, web content integration, second screen syncing, a smart TV app and Twitter integration.
SeaChange Cloud Adrenalin certified partners now include:
- Accedo: Provider of cloud-based platform solutions to enable service providers to cost-efficiently roll out and manage application offerings and stores for multiple devices and markets.
- ATES Networks: Provider of one-touch unified SelfCare and cross-channel Mobile Advertising solutions including advanced single sign-on functionality with social network support, payment gateway, geolocation and real-time device management.
- Deluxe OnDemand: Provider of content management supply chain solutions that include a cloud-based, multiscreen-ready catalog service to enable service providers to more efficiently deliver higher quality video assets to more devices, while minimizing CAPEX and OPEX.
- Level 3 Communications: Global provider of secure, managed solutions including video and content distribution, data center and cloud-based solutions. Level 3 operates a worldwide platform for moving, storing and delivering content called the Level 3 Video Cloud. The solution supports both traditional broadcast and Internet workflows as well as live, linear and file-based content, and is fully integrated into SeaChange's Cloud Adrenalin service.
- Wurl: Service providers and application developers use Wurl's API and HTML apps to provide viewers with a world-class OTT video experience on set-top boxes, connected TVs, mobile, gaming devices and computers. With Wurl, operators and developers deliver an advanced suite of OTT services under their own brand.
"This partnership brings to market a pre-integrated and proven solution," said Michael Lantz, CEO at Accedo. "Content owners and service providers are looking to work with technology partners that can support their existing and future platforms. Our combined platforms emphasize our strengths and give our clients opportunities for expansion and flexibility within their multi-screen strategies."
"We are thrilled to be part of this next generation cloud initiative led by SeaChange," said Alexandre Ioachim, ATES Networks CEO. "ATES Networks is committed to providing a premium service to Cloud Adrenalin customers by enabling them to deliver a unified user experience across all channels."
"Level 3 is proud to serve as SeaChange's primary content delivery engine for its multi-screen television service," said Mark Taylor, Vice President of Media and IP Services at Level 3. "By integrating fully into the Cloud Adrenalin service, Level 3 is able to help SeaChange deliver a one-stop-shop for streamed, cloud-based television content."
"We're excited to be working with SeaChange as they harness the cloud to bring together a state-of-the-art OTT experience for operators," said Sean Doherty, CEO of Wurl, Inc. "With Wurl and other content partners, SeaChange has delivered on the great potential of streaming video – providing viewers with unprecedented choice and amazing quality."
Click here to book a Cloud Adrenalin demonstration appointment with SeaChange at The Cable Show.
SeaChange is enabling video service providers to sign up today to evaluate Cloud Adrenalin-based multi-screen services with their subscribers. To learn more, go to http://info.schange.com/tell-me-more-new.
About SeaChange International
Ranked among the top 250 software companies in the world, SeaChange International (Nasdaq:SEAC) enables transformative multi-screen video services through an open, cloud-based, intelligent software platform trusted by cable, telco and mobile operators globally. Personalized and fully monetized video experiences anytime on any device, in the home and everywhere, are the product of the Company's superior multi-screen, advertising and video gateway software offerings.
SeaChange's customers include many of the world's most powerful media brands including all major cable operators in the Americas and Europe, and the largest telecom companies in the world. Headquartered in Acton, Massachusetts, SeaChange is TL 9000 certified and has product development, support and sales offices around the world. Visit www.schange.com.
Source:SeaChange International, Inc.