Austin, TX, May 12, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Westlake Securities, LLC, a Texas based middle-market investment bank, is pleased to announce its latest institutional investor event in New York, centered round the growing demand for natural gas applications.
To be held Monday, May 19 at the Warwick Hotel in Manhattan, Emerging Uses of Natural Gas features companies at the forefront of pioneering new natural gas applications in transportation, marine, production and storage markets. Participating companies include:
- Capstone Turbine (CPST) - The world's leading producer of low-emission micro-turbine technology and first to market with commercially-viable air bearing turbine technology worldwide.
- Cheniere Energy (LNG) - Pioneering USA's natural gas export industry revitalization
- Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE) - The largest provider of vehicular natural gas (CNG and LNG) in North America with a broad customer base in the refuse, transit, shuttle, taxi, intrastate and interstate trucking, airport and municipal fleet markets. Pioneering America's natural gas highway of fueling stations.
- Horizon Lines (HRZL) - Converting steam powered box ships to run on diesel or LNG fuel.
- LNG America - Pioneering a new LNG supply business to the major high-horsepower fuel demand centers in North America.
- Power Solutions International (PSIX) - Manufacturing fuel-flexible engines for heavy duty markets.
- Prometheus Energy - Developed first-of-kind conversions of industrial fuel consumers to LNG in numerous sectors.
- Stabilis Energy - Building the industry's only complete LNG solution for drillling and fracking and other off-road markets.
- Tote Services - Pioneering the world's first LNG-powered container ships and investing in conversion of ships in accordance with the Jones Act.
- Worthington Industries (WOR) - The world's leading global supplier of pressure cylinders, including for alternative fuels.
Emerging Uses of Natural Gas features company presentations, panel discussions and 1x1 meetings. Panel topics include new applications and developing technologies in the oilfield and marine industries.
Westlake Securities Partner and Managing Director Brian Gilmore said emerging applications provide a glimpse of what will become commonplace in this country in the not-too-distant future.
"With the continued development of the shale revolution in the United States, our country has an abundance of natural gas. We believe there are many economic opportunities to use natural gas in areas that are not as obvious as the historical usage in the heating and power industries."
Westlake Securities Partner and Head of Capital Markets Jules Scruggs said natural gas applications appeared to be on the verge of a tipping point.
"We want our investors to be at the forefront of the huge potential the natural gas wave offers the American economy. It's our aim that investors leave this event with a better understanding of emerging applications, new opportunities for investment, a sense of where growth is likely to be and the outlook for the next 24 months in this space."
This event is invite-only. For more information please visit http://conta.cc/1gZFaWv
About Westlake Securities, LLC:
Westlake Securities, LLC is a full-service broker dealer investment banking firm serving middle-market companies, and has offices in Austin, North Palm Beach, Houston and Lafayette. Westlake's clients include family-owned businesses, privately held companies, publicly traded companies, and private equity and venture capital funds. Services include capital markets sales and trading, merger and acquisition advisory, equity capital and debt placement, fairness opinions, valuations and fundamental research. Westlake is a member of FINRA and SIPC. For more information, please visit the Westlake website at www.westlakesecurities.com
CONTACT: Fleur Robinson Project Manager Westlake Securities firstname.lastname@example.org 512-314-0703
Source:Westlake Securities, LLC