Austin, TX, May 19, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (http://www.myprgenie.com) -- Open Mortgage is giving back to "Those Who Serve Our Communities" by offering a $500 lender credit at closing on purchase, refinance, and/or reverse mortgage loan applications June 1 through June 30, 2014. * This $500 lender credit at closing is offered Nationwide in all 30 States that Open Mortgage has branches.
Scott Gordon, CEO of Open Mortgage states, "Community workers and leaders tirelessly give of themselves, and we want to honor them during the month of June, 2014. This $500 lender credit will apply to Teachers, Police, Firefighters, and EMS -- First Responders - active duty, retired, and volunteers. If it were not for those who serve, where would we be as a community?"
Open Mortgage's knowledgeable Loan Originators are more than willing to discuss this wonderful opportunity available to "Those Who Serve Our Communities." Each Loan Originator will help their clients choose the right program for their specific needs. Those interested in a home loan or reverse mortgage may visit our website at www.openmortgage.com to find the Branch nearest to their location.
* Details - Those Who Serve Our Communities - June, 2014 Special
- $500 credit issued at closing
- Teachers, Police, Firefighters, EMS -- First Responders
- Limited time only - home purchase, refinance, or reverse mortgages - applications taken June 1 through June 30, 2014
- Loan must close and fund with Open Mortgage, LLC as the lender
- Volunteers & retirees included
- HECM for Purchase not eligible due to regulations
CONTACT: Diane Creasy, email@example.com, 512-492-3352
Source:Open Mortgage, LLC