- In Great Britain, China and the U.S., Heidrick & Struggles adds senior executive search consultants to Global Technology Services practice.
- New partners bring particular expertise in digital, mobile, cloud and big data.
CHICAGO, May 28, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc. (Nasdaq:HSII), a premier professional services firm serving the talent and leadership needs of top organizations globally, has expanded the capabilities of its Global Technology Services (GTS) practice on three continents anticipating global demand for cloud-and-mobile savvy senior executive talent.
"As more technology companies look to leverage the cloud and to deliver solutions in a mobile world, we are seeing an increased need for senior talent who fully understand these technologies and can develop forward-looking go-to-market strategies," said Mike Cullen, global practice managing partner for the firm's GTS practice. "Many companies are now working to develop strategic succession plans with cloud and mobile technologies firmly in mind."
New to the firm's GTS team are:
- Shane Burgess, a partner at the London office. He previously led the digital/technology/media practice at an international executive search firm, and before that had been a key member of another firm's global technology and digital media team.
- George Huang, partner-in-charge of Heidrick & Struggles' Beijing office, leading GTS in China as well as the firm's Board of Directors practice in China. He brings to the firm more than 18 years of experience in leadership roles in the technology and search industries, in the U.S., Latin America and China. He previously worked at a global executive search firm as managing director—China and co-led that firm's Asia Pacific technology sector, conducting a wide range of board and senior executive assignments in both China and Chinese enterprise settings.
- Loran Kaminsky joins Heidrick & Struggles as a partner in the Menlo Park, California, office. He brings extensive software and consulting search experience, having spent the past five years as a managing partner at a global search firm, specializing in the IT and professional services sectors with particular expertise in mobility, cloud and big data product offerings.
"We've added three extremely accomplished consultants as partners to help meet our clients' executive talent and leadership needs," Cullen says. "Shane is a commanding presence in the digital space in the U.K. and very strong across Europe. He has also worked for a number of clients in the U.S and we will ensure he continues to help bridge the Atlantic."
Numerous Chinese tech companies recently have increased their global footprints through innovation and speed to market—and more companies in China are looking for these qualities in their senior executives, Cullen said. "George has worked with many companies in the technology and services sector and can provide high-level leadership consulting to both international and local private and state-owned enterprises. His experience and insight will be immensely valuable in helping our clients build the best-in-class teams they need to support their business expansion in China, as well as to compete in the global arena."
Cullen added: "Loran has strong relationships throughout the software and consulting services sectors. He also brings additional perspective as a former client, having served as the vice president for recruiting at People Soft. As we continually look to deepen our relationships with our clients, our practice team will benefit from his understanding of how clients can be best served by their talent and leadership advisors."
About Heidrick & Struggles:
Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc. (Nasdaq:HSII) is a premier provider of senior-level Executive Search, Culture Shaping and Leadership Consulting services. For more than 60 years, we have helped our clients build strong leadership teams through quality service, deep insights and our relationships with talented individuals worldwide. Today, Heidrick & Struggles' leadership experts operate from principal business centers in North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. For more information about Heidrick & Struggles, please visit www.heidrick.com
CONTACT: Media Contact: Jon Harmon +1.312.496.1593 email@example.com
Source:Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc.