THE WOODLANDS, TX, TEXAS, June 3, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Victory Healthcare, a privately-owned surgical hospital system, released its 2014 first quarter infection rates and patient satisfaction scores today. The seven hospitals across Texas each boasted a less than one percent infection rate. The hospitals also reported patient satisfaction scores exceeding 97 percent.
"Patient care is our top priority, and it's what makes Victory Healthcare hospitals different," says Robert Helms, chairman and CEO of Victory Healthcare. "Each of our hospitals is equipped with the leading technology, world-class physicians, nurses and staff all to provide a superior level of care to patients."
Patient Satisfaction Scores by Hospital
- Victory Medical Center Beaumont in Beaumont, Texas: 100% Patient Satisfaction
- Victory Medical Center Craig Ranch in McKinney, Texas: 100% Patient Satisfaction
- Victory Medical Center East Houston in Houston, Texas: 100% Patient Satisfaction
- Victory Medical Center Houston in Houston, Texas: 99.8% Patient Satisfaction
- Victory Medical Center Landmark in San Antonio, Texas: 99.2% Patient Satisfaction
- Victory Medical Center Mid-Cities in Hurst, Texas: 98% Patient Satisfaction
- Victory Medical Center Plano in Plano, Texas: 97.4% Patient Satisfaction
Patient satisfaction rates are determined by surveys issued to all inpatients and outpatients during routine follow-up. Satisfaction relates to information received prior to surgery, care received during and post-surgery, as well as any follow-up.
About Victory Healthcare
Based in The Woodlands, Texas, privately-owned Victory Healthcare is creating the standard in surgical care through its growing network of specialized surgical hospitals, training and education centers, and the only privately held tissue bank in the state of Texas. Our surgeons are the most highly trained and respected physicians in their fields, committed to providing revolutionary technology and minimally invasive treatment techniques. We create a first-class experience for our patients in our state-of-the-art facilities that include concierge services, a one-to-one patient care, and personalized service in an environment designed to promote comfort and healing. Victory Healthcare partners with physicians to create an exceptional surgical experience for our patients, their families, and our surgeons. Learn more about the Victory Difference – a dedication to healing through education, technology and first-class care - at victory-healthcare.com or follow us on Facebook.
CONTACT: Meredith McKee 972-238-7798 email@example.comSource:Victory Healthcare