INDIANAPOLIS, June 9, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- From the IASA Annual Educational Conference and Business Show, BOLT Solutions, Inc. (www.boltinc.com), provider of the leading omni-channel distribution platform to the property and casualty (P&C) insurance industry, today announced the introduction and general availability of a new version of its Bolt Platform, designed specifically for insurers looking to go direct and to provide an omni-channel insurance shopping and buying experience.
While the Bolt Platform has always offered a better way to buy insurance, the new capabilities and enhancements provide an even better customer experience. The Bolt Platform now offers:
- A redesigned user interface, including support for Bolt's Case Manager system, which automates workflow and content management for agencies, aggregators and wholesalers
- The Bolt Platform now builds on the success of AngularJS and jQuery and offers responsive behavior across variety of desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
- Expanded third-party transaction based services, including e-signature, data-prefill, property valuation and predictive modeling
- The addition of insurance aggregation and wholesaling capability through the acquisition and integration of SuperiorAccess, the industry leading insurance aggregator acquired by Bolt in 2013
- The addition of over 40 new markets, including more than 1,000 carrier, line of business and state product mixes
- Increased capacity with over 100+ licensed agents in Bolt's direct to consumer call center
According to Ari Katz, president of Bolt Solutions, "The industry has been extremely receptive to the Bolt Platform, leveraging the dynamic quoting process as well as using its robust features and configuration capabilities to enable a different solution for each insurer based on their going direct strategy, their resource needs and their products and markets. Whether we are providing our software capabilities, augmenting the insurer's staff with our call center resources and nationwide agency force, offering product and market options outside of the insurer's standard portfolio, or some combination, of all of these options, the business goal of every one of our insurer clients is the same -- making it easier to shop for and buy insurance."
"This new version of the Platform expands on our already strong software component. We've upgraded technology and added capabilities designed to further simplify the online insurance shopping and buying process," stated Rob Tyrie, Bolt's Senior Vice President of Professional Services. "Continuing our investment in development and staying current with technology translates into a solution that is easier to implement, deploy and manage – enabling our clients to derive more value, more quickly from their Bolt Platform. The SaaS delivery model allows both new and existing clients to easily and cost effectively take advantage of new features, third-party add-ons and new markets without incurring significant integration or upgrade costs."
The Bolt Platform helps insurers meet consumers' heightened insurance shopping and buying expectations by enabling insurers to always say 'yes', more effectively influence buying behavior at the critical buying stage and providing an omni-channel customer experience across multiple lines of personal and commercial business. The Bolt Platform has been adopted by 6 of the top 10 insurers in the U.S., including Progressive, and it powers the Citizens Property Insurance Clearinghouse launched in January 2014.
About BOLT Solutions Inc.
Headquartered in New York and founded in 2000, BOLT Solutions Inc. offers the leading omni-channel distribution platform for anyone who wants to sell insurance online. The Bolt PlatformTM supports all of the insurance needs of its customers, while driving market share, retention and increased revenue for its insurance industry partners. The Bolt Platform is used by the top property and Casualty insurance Companies. Bolt is an ICG company (Nasdaq:ICGE). For more information visit www.boltinc.com, email email@example.com or call 212-608-4646.
Source:BOLT Solutions Inc.