WELLESLEY, Mass., June 9, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Paydiant co-founder Chris Gardner will address two investment industry conferences this week in San Francisco to discuss the future of mobile payment and wallet technologies:
3rd Annual Credit Suisse Future of Payments & Commerce
June 10 – 11, Fairmount San Francisco
Gardner will participate on the Innovations in Mobile Technology panel:
Tuesday, June 10, 1:30 – 2:15 p.m.
- Ray Ramillosa, VP of Marketing, Boku
- Vinny Lingham, Co-founder and CEO, Gyft
- Chris Gardner - Co-founder, Paydiant
- Moderated by George Mihalos, Vice President Equity Research, Credit Suisse
JP Morgan & Paul Hastings NextGen Payment Services Forum
June 11, The Sir Francis Drake Hotel, San Francisco
Gardner will participate on the Enabling Digital Commerce panel
Wednesday, June 11, 10:00 AM - 10:40 a.m.
- Shawn Budde, CEO, 2Checkout
- Greg Ewald, VP of Marketing, Loop
- Chris Gardner, Co-Founder, Paydiant
- Moderated by Avin Arumugam, Executive Director, JPMorgan Chase & Co. Digital
Paydiant is the provider of a cloud-based, white label mobile payment, cardless ATM access, offer redemption and loyalty platform that enables merchants, banks, and payment processors to deploy and manage their own mobile payment and ATM access solutions under their own brand and on their own terms. Based on a patented, cloud-based transaction processing platform, the Paydiant solution enables the key stakeholders in the payments value chain – retailers, banks and payment processors – to control the next generation of payment solutions. Visit www.paydiant.com for more information about the Paydiant solution and follow us on Twitter @Paydiant.
CONTACT: Tim Walsh Walsh Group Marketing for Paydiant 617.512.1641 email@example.com