WALTHAM, Mass., June 10, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bit9® + Carbon Black, the leader in endpoint threat prevention, detection and response, is presenting a free webinar "Endpoint Threat Detection, Response and Prevention for Dummies" on Thursday, June 12, 2014, at 1:00 p.m. EDT.
Traditional, signature-based endpoint protection solutions are ineffective against today's advanced threats, including zero-day and targeted attacks, which don't rely on known malware signatures.
Enterprises need the ability to detect and respond these threats based on real-time monitoring and a continuous recorded history combined with a leading default-deny prevention solution.
Advanced attackers do everything they can to evade detection. To combat them, enterprises need endpoint threat detection, response and prevention tools that will enable them to see and understand the full attack lifecycle.
Register for this webinar and hear Harry Sverdlove, chief technology officer for Bit9 + Carbon Black, explain:
- How every enterprise is a target
- Why traditional endpoint security solutions cannot protect your environment from advanced threats
- How emerging endpoint threat detection, response and prevention solutions can succeed where traditional solutions fail
- What capabilities you need to protect your enterprise
What: Free Webinar: "Endpoint Threat Detection, Response and Prevention for Dummies"
When: Thursday, June 12, 2014, at 1 p.m. EDT
Where: Click here to register
About Bit9 + Carbon Black
The combination of Bit9 + Carbon Black offers the most complete answer to the advanced threats and targeted attacks intent on breaching an organization's endpoints. This comprehensive approach makes it easier for organizations to see—and immediately stop—advanced threats. Carbon Black's lightweight endpoint sensor, which can be rapidly deployed with no configuration to deliver "incident response in seconds," combined with Bit9's industry-leading prevention technology produces these benefits:
- Continuous, real-time visibility into what's happening on every computer
- Real-time threat detection, without relying on signatures
- Instant response by seeing the full "kill chain" of any attack
- Protection that is proactive and customizable
Thousands of organizations worldwide—from 25 Fortune 100 companies to small businesses—use Bit9 + Carbon Black's proven solution to increase security, reduce operational costs and improve compliance. Ultimately, this enables organizations to arm their endpoints against advanced threats.
CONTACT: Kevin Flanagan Bit9 +1 617-393-7421 email@example.com