MADISON, WIS., June 12, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WECC, a national leader in the design and implementation of energy- saving programs, today unveiled a newly designed website, weccusa.org. The new website has a fresh and professional look and feel, navigation is user-friendly, and the content clearly describes the programs and services WECC offers. The site also includes integration of WECC's social media presence on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. The website has five main sections, including:
- About Us: Provides a high-level overview of WECC, their mission, and their leaders.
- Solutions: Breaks down and summarizes the products and services WECC offers.
- Resources: A library of WECC's whitepapers, case studies, reference materials, and research findings.
- Careers: Provides all the necessary information for prospective employees to look and apply for a position at WECC.
- Contact: A simple online form visitors can fill out if they have questions about or need to contact WECC.
"The new site and the launch of our social media platforms will provide existing and prospective clients and partners with multiple mediums to learn about the great work WECC does," said Mary Woolsey Schlaefer, WECC President and CEO. "The website conveys the passion, professionalism, and fresh approach that is central to the people and mission of WECC, and our social sites will be an avenue for us to share the various activities WECC takes to help save energy and our environment."
WECC is a mission-driven nonprofit delivering real energy solutions for our clients' benefit. For nearly 35 years, WECC has led the industry in designing, administering, and implementing energy efficiency and renewable energy programs across the country. WECC champions innovative energy initiatives that deliver short and long term economic and environmental benefits to consumers, businesses, and policy makers. Our team of experts understand the industry and are passionate about delivering real results. For more information about WECC, call 800.969.9322 or visit weccusa.org.
CONTACT: Amanda Wollin 608.729.6802 email@example.com
Source:Wisconsin Energy Conservation Corporation