WASHINGTON, June 17, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ACORE to Announce Release of Power Generation and Infrastructure Review; Evolving Utility Business Models: Opportunities & Challenges for Renewable Energy on a press call.
The Review is an ACORE member-authored publication exploring key issues and provides recommendations related to evolving utility business models through the integration of renewable energy. Contributing members include: ScottMadden, Sullivan & Worcester, RES Americas, American Clean Energy, Siemens and more.
The Review was produced in conjunction with ACORE's Power Generation and Infrastructure Initiative and ACORE member contributions to the review provide useful analysis, data, and insight for renewable energy and utility stakeholders. Topics covered include:
• Distributed Generation – Challenges, solutions and drivers of change as DG is forcing evolution within the traditional utility business model
• Grid Integration of Renewables – Proposed solutions for the successful integration of renewable energy at scale
• How Utility Business Models Are Changing -- How CSP and EV's are creatively changing the way utilities look at generation, integration, and storage
WHERE: Conference call (please contact Kyle McGuiness to register: firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-777-7548)
WHEN: Monday, June 23, 2014; 12:00pm (EDT)
• Steve Morgan, CEO, American Clean Energy
• Chris Vlahoplus, Partner and Clean Tech & Sustainability Practice Lead, ScottMadden
• Jim Wrathall, Counsel, Sullivan & Worcester
• Moderated by: Todd Foley, SVP for Policy & Government Relations, ACORE
TO REGISTER: Contact Kyle McGuiness to register: email@example.com or 202-777-7548
ACORE, a 501(c)(3) non-profit membership organization, is dedicated to building a secure and prosperous America with clean, renewable energy. ACORE seeks to advance renewable energy through finance, policy, technology, and market development and is concentrating its member focus in 2013 on National Defense & Security, Power Generation & Infrastructure, and Transportation. Additional information is available at www.acore.org.
About ACORE's Power Generation and Infrastructure Initiative:
ACORE's Power Generation and Infrastructure Initiative convenes all the relevant stakeholders to examine the growing role of renewable energy and the utility business models of the future in this complex and rapidly evolving electric power generation industry. For more information, please contact James Hewett at ACORE at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 202-507-4635.
CONTACT: Kevin Haley Communications Director, ACORE email@example.com (202) 777-7584
Source:American Council on Renewable Energy