Google has suspended business activity involving the transfer of hardware, software and key technical services with Huawei. Analysts say that could be a big blow to the...Technologyread more
Huawei Technologies will immediately lose access to updates to the Android operating system, a source close the matter told Reuters.Technologyread more
Huawei claims it has developed its own operating system for smartphones and laptops for "extenuating circumstances."Technologyread more
Current geopolitical tensions are making it harder and harder for oil-producing nations to make decisions that will help stabilize crude prices, Russian Energy Minister...Oilread more
Oil prices jumped on Monday after Saudi Energy Minister Khalid al-Falih indicated there was a consensus among OPEC and allied oil producers to continue limiting supply.Energyread more
Bank, property and healthcare stocks jumped, pushing Australian markets to a 11-year high, as Scott Morrison and the Liberal-led conservation government are poised for a...World Marketsread more
Trump's threat, posted on Twitter, comes amid rising international tensions in the Middle East as the U.S. has dispatched a carrier strike group and bomber task force to the...Politicsread more
Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his Bharatiya Janata Party are set to form the new government again, exit polls from India's month-long parliamentary elections show. But past...Electionsread more
The latest crisis in the uneasy French-German relationship was accelerated by Trump's decision to stop Germany's comfortable and decades-old free-riding on trade and security...Europe Politicsread more
While some fans of the long-running "Game of Thrones" felt satisfied by the show's final bow, others were quick to express their displeasure with how events unfolded.Entertainmentread more
Stocks in Asia were mostly higher on Monday amid rising tensions between the U.S. and China.Asia Marketsread more
If you're looking for a stock for the long term, Jim Cramer thinks you should look at this company.
It's Restoration Hardware. Largely, Cramer's interest stems from his enthusiasm for the vision laid out by CEO Gary Friedman
"I believe we have to be willing to destroy today's reality to create tomorrow's future," said Friedman on "Mad Money."
And Friedman is very willing to destroy today's reality. Just one example involves the way in which he's reimagined Restoration's mall stores.
"Most mall stores are archaic, windowless boxes that lack any sense of humanity," Friedman said.
However, Restoration's mall stores are all about humanity. "Restoration stores have become galleries—gorgeous places where Restoration showcases incredible merchandise," often times, in the context of human history, Cramer said.
In addition, Cramer is a fan of the quality. "People say the products are expensive, but, given the quality, they're actually great values," Friedman added.
Also, Cramer says at a time when most other retailers are scrambling to leverage the Internet, Restoration is opening even larger stores and mailing out museum quality catalogs.
"About 8 percent of sales come from the Internet," said Friedman, "How about the other 92 percent?"
All told, Cramer thinks the vision of Restoration's CEO provides a solid foundation for profits. And he thinks the vision is already reflected in recent earnings.
Earlier in June, Restoration Hardware said it earned $1.8 million, or 4 cents per share, over the three months ending on May 3. A year ago the company lost $161,000, and it broke even on a per-share basis. Excluding one-time items, profit came to 18 cents per share in the latest quarter. FactSet says analysts expected 11 cents per share.
Also, revenue grew 22 percent, to $366.3 million from $301.3 million. Wall Street predicted $346.7 million.
"That's a blow-away quarter," said Cramer. "That kind of beat takes my breath away."
Read more from Mad Money with Jim Cramer
Cramer developing taste for imported beer
Shouldn't US energy boom sideline Iraq
'Basic " way to play energy theme
Cramer sees every reason to believe those kinds of results should continue well into the future.
"I have to tell you, I don't think this is some flash-in-the-pan," Cramer said. "I believe that management must have vision, and in the case of Restoration Hardware, management has incredible vision."
Call Cramer: 1-800-743-CNBC
Questions for Cramer? firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions, comments, suggestions for the "Mad Money" website? email@example.com