CANTON, Ga., June 25, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Blue Water Global Group, Inc. (OTCBB:BLUU) today confirms and announces the building site of its flagship Blue Water Bar & Grill™ restaurant currently under development in St. Maarten, Dutch West Indies. The beachfront building site is located in the pristine eco-friendly Indigo Bay development and is the second restaurant approved for beachfront construction. The first Indigo Bay restaurant, Kokomo, opened in December 2013 and has been a tremendous success to date. For more information, visit www.indigo-bay.com and www.kokomo-sxm.com.
Key Aspects Include:
- Blue Water's building site (Lot #L04) measures approximately 1,552 square meters (16,706 square feet) and is located on a picturesque white sand beach.
- This Blue Water Bar & Grill™ location will feature a large, open-aired tiki roof, swimming pool with swim up bar stools, two fire pits, and beach and pool lounge chairs with full drink and food service.
- The restaurant's foot print measures approximately 415 square meters (4,467 square feet) and seats up to 203 people: 98 under the main tiki roof, 64 under tropical cover, 26 at the bar, and 15 at the swim up bar.
- Indigo Bay is an eco-friendly commercial and residential development encompassing approximately 150 acres of lush tropical and beachfront land.
- Indigo Bay is St. Maarten's newest and closest attraction to the Port of St. Maarten and is just a quick ride by water taxi for cruise ship passengers.
- Approximate GPS coordinates: 18⁰01'17.5 North and 63⁰04'33 West.
- Photos, including the restaurant's floor plan, will be posted on Blue Water's website and Facebook page.
Blue Water's President and CEO, J. Scott Sitra, stated, "We are very excited to finally be able to share the location of our flagship Blue Water Bar & Grill™ in St. Maarten. Even though we are only now able to reveal this location because of non-disclosure elements, we have been working with the Indigo Bay team since December 2013 to develop the perfect beachfront restaurant and island dining experience." Mr. Sitra added, "Since we are now able to discuss some of the details about this project publicly, we intend to provide our shareholders with additional updates and project disclosures in the coming weeks and months."
About Blue Water Global Group
Blue Water Global Group, Inc. is a publicly held developer of casual dining restaurant properties and premium distilled spirits. Blue Water is currently developing a chain of casual dining restaurants in popular tourist destinations throughout the Caribbean under the Blue Water Bar & Grill™ brand and a line of premium rums which include its flagship rum Blue Water Ultra Premium Rum™. Additionally, Blue Water is engaged in making strategic equity investments in promising businesses that are in the early stages of obtaining their own listing on the OTCBB. For more information, visit www.bluewaterglobalgroup.com.
Certain statements in this release, other than statements of historical fact, may include forward-looking information that involves various risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate. Actual result and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. These and all subsequent written and oral forward-looking statements are based on the estimates and opinions of management on the dates they are made and expressly qualified in their entirety by this notice. Blue Water Global Group, Inc. ("Blue Water") assumes no obligation to update forward-looking statements should circumstances or management's estimates or opinions change, other than as required pursuant to applicable securities laws. For a description of additional risks and uncertainties, please refer to Blue Water's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including "Risk Factors" in its Annual Report filed on Form 10-K.
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contact Craig Fischer 786.375.0556 firstname.lastname@example.org
Source:Blue Water Global Group, Inc.